Chapter Thirty Seven: Hero Licenses

"Oh? Midoriya" Spoke Zeldris to the green haired kid, the lattered turned around to face them.

"Zeldris! Meliodas! What are you doing here guys?" Said the human while walking towards the two brothers.

"We could ask you the same thing, it's almost midnight" Said Meliodas raising an eyebrow to Midoriya, the latter blushed in embarrassment.

"O-Oh well, I'm trying to perfect my new technique" Ha said rubbing the back of his head uncomfortably "And you?"

"Our m-quirks are stronger during night so it's more effective to train like this" Zeldris had to stop himself from saying magic when he explained, the human hummed.

"So, what about we train together?" The human smiled at Meliodas proposal and nodded.

______________________________________

A couple of days passed and the time arrived for the provisional hero license exam, the class 1-A stepped off the bus outside a big facility.

"I'm getting nervous!" Said the earphone jack girl as soon as her feet touched the ground.

"What do you think we'll have to do? Ah, I wonder if I'll get a license..." Said Mineta apparently not too confident in his abilities.

"Not if, go and get one" Said Aizawa pretty much ordering the kid as a way to motivate them all "If you pass this exam, you will become semi-profesional heros. Give your best" He said calmly despite the motivating words earning cheers from the humans and fondly smiles from the two demons.

"Alright everyone. Plus...!" Said Kirishima motivating the kids even further, the brothers noticed a tall kid standing just behind the red haired with a large smile.

"ULTRA!" He screamed unbelievably loud so Meliodas, Zeldris and Jiro had to cover their ears and so the rest of the class got startled not noticing his presence.

"Hey, it's not nice to get in someone else's group, Inasa" Said another guy from behind wearing the same uniform.

"Ah! Damn it!" Said Inasa "Please accept" He started leaning backwards as of gathering impulse "My" He paused again shifting his arms so they were glued to the sides of his body "HUMBLE APOLOGIES!" He screamed again catching the demons and the girl off guard so their eardrums were ringing leaving them deaf for a couple of seconds, his bow was so exaggerated his head slammed against the floor spooking the class 1-A even more. The demons and the girl ignored how the others spoke with the newcomers trying to stop their ears from ringing. And to make matters worse Inasa started to scream again, this time though, they reacted in time.

"Yoarashi Inasa" Was the first thing they heard after the crazy guy left, the brothers looked at the teacher. Meliodas held his chin and hummed trying to remember something.

"I remember this guy!" He said calling the humans attention, including his father "He's the one that got the highest score in the recommendation entrace exam! Dadzawa mentioned him" Zeldris then held his own chin too.

"Now that you mentioned it, he's the one that rejected the admission offer..." Their dads told them about this weird kid that despite being the best between the recommended rejected the admission of the best hero school in the country.

"Eraser? Is that you?" The mentioned recognized the voice instantly and made quite a face, not pleased by the girls presence "It's been so long" The demons looked at their father with curious eyes not understanding why he made such a face "Let's get married!" She said loudly and cheerfully.

"I'm already married" Said the male not liking her attitude, his annoyance increased when the woman started laughing.

"That's a good one"