Chapter Sixteen : Trauma

Please don't hate me for this😢

Zeldris' pov:

Meliodas and I spent two days of the nomination week without Todoroki as he was still healing with Lida and Midoriya, although we did visit them, after all I pretty much enjoyed the time with them.

"What's with you?" I asked my brother, we were staying in a room for students the agency gave us. Even with our recently made friends Meliodas has been unusually silent since the Stain event.

"Nothing important, why? You feelin' lonley?" He said with a cocky grin. He's joking around at least.

"You're acting weird. Did Stain really scared you that much?" I said half joking half serious.

"I guess you could say that" That's... Not what I was expecting. I thought he was going to try and brush it off like always. "The aura he had... Reminded me a little of our father, that's all"

"I've gotta admit... That was terrifying, for a human to scare ancient demons? That's impressive " And it was true, Stain truly scared me there, no wonder he was shaken. I can't even imagine having to deal with that almost every day.

"I'll be fine though, so don't worry much" He smiled brightly.

_______________________________________

No one's pov:

When the notimation was over, the brothers returned to their home and to school. In school they were standing alongside Midoriya, Lida and Todoroki just talking. They felt at ease with them and were capable of relaxing. The other kids were talking among themselves about their nomination week, some threw curious and happy glances to the group.

Seeing the brothers and Todoroki talking so openly was something new for everyone, they all suspected they had reasons to be so closed so seeing them opening up and smiling casually warmed their hearts.

"I had a lot of fun but do you know who truly changed? You guys!" Kaminari said loudly calling the attention of everyone in the room, his eyes directed to the newly made friends.

"I'm glad you guys are safe, no joke!" Said Kirishima, he and Sero were being attacked by Bakugo for laughing over his hair.

"Yeah man! With that hero-hunter thing" Said Sero.

"I was so worried about you" Yaoyorozu spoke too but more calmly than the others.

"I heard you were rescued by Endeavor! That's the numer two for you!"

"Yeah... Rescued" Said Todoroki silently knowing perfectly that's not what happened.

"Yep..." Midoriya agreed. The brothers exchanged uncomfortable glances with Lida aware of the truth.

_______________________________________

Later that day they got changed into their hero suits and went to train with All Might. The most important thing that happened during the training was that Midoriya did a show off of his new control on 'one for all'

Afterwards however in the boys dressing room, the brothers were changing back to the school uniform. Zeldris had his shirt on and was almost done with his pants and Meliodas had just wore his pants when Mineta for god knows what reason approached the blond, handfull of the demon's rear and giving it a squeeze.

"Damn Meliodas you've got a nice ass"

Trigger warning, graphic description of rape/non-con and mentions of torture. If you don't want to read then skip until the end of the warning.