Chapter Thirteen : Worthy

Two chapters today because I'm feeling really happy! 😊

Zeldris' pov:

"That guy over there Aizawa was it? He's your father right?" Sticking to Ojiro's advice I said nothing. "Look at him, how pathetic. To end up so wounded thanks to a couple of villains, I thought he was a hero"

"What the fuck did you say?!" Well... Shit. The words left my mouth before I could stop them, my mind filled with fog, I couldn't think properly.

"Now do me a favor and leave the ring" The idiot said, my body moved by itself turning around and walking slowly out of the place. I can't loose like this, that would be so damn stupid. Specially after Ojiro took his time to tell me about the guy's quirk. I have to do something! Anything!

Oh I know! This might work! Searching the best I could in my clouded mind for the link between mi consciousness and the guys quirk, I found it. It was a sort of string, holding it tightly I released all the bloodlust I could using the string as a cable. Feeling it flow to the others mind for what felt like an eternity until it snapped.(A litte bit of plot armor😉)

My mind was clear again and I was back on the real world. Just in time... I was only an inch from the limit of the ring, one more second and I'd loose. Turning around to face the asshole a smirk formed in my face, he held his hands up in a defensive pose, knees shaking. He had taken a step back looking pale. Maybe I went too far? No he deserved it for what he said.

"W-what did you do?" His voice shaking slightly. I walked his way, his eyes went wide taking a step back. Then another and another, the closer I got the more he tried to get away.

"Shinso left the ring! Zeldris moves to the next round!" He turned to the voice meeting the sight of Midnight, his eyes still wide. Looking down his feet, he froze in place.

Yep, he accidentally left the ring. The stadium was silent but I didn't care, my battle was over so I walked away.

_______________________________________

"You idiot!" That's the first thing I encountered in the hallway where the waiting rooms were, my brother's fight was next so went there as soon as mine finished. I was expecting that though, what I wasn't expecting was that Ojiro, Kaminari and Jiro were there too "Which part of 'Dont answer' you didn't catch!?"

"He pissed me off" I mumbled rolling my eyes at my brother's outburst. A heavy annoyed sigh came from his mouth.

"Why? What did he say?" Asked Ojiro. I told them every word.

My brother's eyes were covered with his bangs, the bloodlust coming from him was so strong you could see it.

"Zel..." He began, his voice sounding deep with anger "Go visit me to jail" He said turning around ready to leave

"What?! No! Brother stop!" I held him by the shoulders and he halted "Its your turn to fight now, besides he's not worth it" I said, the others must have thought he was joking but I know better.

"Fine..." He said with a huff "I'll go get ready" He started walking away and entering one of the rooms.

Most of the fights were quite boring, with a few exceptions of course, like Midoriya-Todoroki in which Todoroki actually used his fire! Or Todoroki-Bakugo but Todoroki didn't use his fire angering the explosive blond. Or my brother vs Tokoyami, that one was quite interesting because Tokoyami was stronger than I thought. But the two of us won them all. Now it was my brother's turn again, his opponent was the angry Bakugo.

The battle started and Bakugo attacked instantly, Meliodas dodge with ease sending a punch to the bomberman's direction. Bakugo used his forearm to block but I'm sure I heard a crack coming from the bone. Auch. I was proved right by the pain in his face and the way he held his arm. My brother didn't spare a second, he kicked Bakugo in the stomach pushing him back a few meters.