Chapter Forty Two: Go!

No one's pov:

The whole group of heroes stood outside a simple looking house, they waited for the police chief to touch the doorbell. Both brothers rasied their guard when their sharp hearing heard heavy thumping.

"Something is coming!" Warned Meliodas, a few heroes looked at him not believing his words only for a huge man to destroy the door from inside leaving everyone shocked, Meliodas tched "I freaking told ya!" Said the blonde annoyed, he and his brother protected a couple of cops that got thrown away by the man.

"What do you want? Isn't it too early?" The man said, every time he took a step the floor shook.

"Hey hey, they already discovered us?!" Rock Lock said.

"Forget about that! Let's stop them!" Another hero standing just besides him said. The villain prepared to attack, his veins and muscles becoming visible in his arm with how much power he gathered.

"Carefull!" Said the woman from the other day's reunion, hero name Ryukyu, dust covered the view. When it cleared she had turned into a dragon, the huge man under one of her claws "Everyone, go inside!" The demon brothers run inside right after the police with their greater speed, three men waited on the front garden. The police chief held a paper for them to see.

"We are heroes and the police! We have a search warrant for suspicions of manufacture and sale of drugs!" The chief said, the men inside made a few complains. One of them rasied one hand and made a throwing motion, the leaves of a nearby bush shot like bullets. The brothers used their darkness to protect themselves and the police.

"Trillion dark!" Meliodas said as he made a throwing motion himself, the spheres crashed with the men making them fall and other heroes immobilized the villains. Dozens of villains appeared and it was Zeldris' turn to shine.

"Inferno" He said with a lower voice, around ten were buried on the floor, Deku, Lemillion(Mirio), Eraserhead, Rock Lock, Fat Gum, Suneater(Amajiki), Nighteye, Kirishima, bubble girl, centipeder and a few policeman hurried inside. Not wanting to stay behind the brothers shared a look and followed catching up soon. Suddenly Nigheye stopped, there was a flowerpot on the side of the empty hallway.

"It's here, there is a secret passage" He pressed a few planks like buttons and the wall opened, villains immediately attacking. Bubble girl and centipeder were the first to act slowing them down.

"We'll take care of them! You guys go ahead!" Said Bubble girl, without question the rest rushed inside. They were guided by Nighteye until they reached a dead end.

"Aren't you mistaken?" Asked the police chief when they came to an abrupt stop.

"Explain yourself Nighteye!" Demanded Rock Lock, Zeldris sighed annoyed. The wall looked slightly different from the rest, if they took a second to analyze they would have noticed. The younger demon stepped in front and destroyed the wall with a powerful punch protecting his hand with darkness.

"There" Said the demon with a poker face stepping aside and motioning to the hole in the wall.

"Not bad" Said Rock finally accepting the kid's presence. Without another word they went inside running through another empty hallway, that until a new sound called the brothers' attention. A low rumbling came from every single direction, Meliodas looked around wondering what was causing it.

"Something will happen, be careful!" He warned and this time the rest heard him, said and done, an animalistic growl also came from everywhere. The walls, floor and roof began moving like waves, the demons floated while the rest tried to hold on the walls for support.

"This isn't Chisaki's quirk, it's from director Irinaka. Mimic, he can blend with objects and control them" Said the chief.

"This is crazy! He shouldn't be able to control something this big!" Rock lock said as he attempted to move foward.