Chapter forty four: The talk

Zeldris' pov:

That day, we did somethings with dad and finished by going to Hawks agency to cancel the remaining of the contract, he understood perfectly and so did Tokoyami. We arrived to the dorms close to midnight encountering Kirishima and Deku outside too.

"Deku! Guys!" A female voice called, we all turned to see Uraraka and Asui running our way, they reached us stopping to look at the entrance of the building "It feels like it's been forever since we last came"

"Let's go" Said Kirishima, the girls smiled in agreement and we nodded walking inside. As soon as the door opened almost the whole class assaulted us.

"You're back!" Exclaimed Mineta with teary and worried eyes, before I could roll my eyes at the short human's actions Meliodas elbowed me softly as a warning.

"We were worried"

"I saw the news!"

"Must have been hard!"

"Are you guys alright?!"

"You guys always getting in trouble"

"Eat this chocolate cake" Satou offered us all a tempting and delicious looking cake.

"Always getting in trouble! We die of worry!" Kaminari exclaimed standing in front of Satou.

"Sorry" Midoriya apologized laughing awkwardly, we all were obviously uncomfortable at the sudden attention.

"Guys!" Screamed Lida calling everyone's attention and standing before us with open arms "I know you're worried but calm down! You saw the news, as their friends, be considerate and leave them to rest" He said, his voice softening greatly "They must be physically and mentaly tired"

"Lida" Spoke Midoriya, the robot guy turned to look at him "Thank you but... We are alright"

"If that's the case..." The president fixed his glasses "I was so worried! I almost died of worry!" He grabbed the green haired by the arms and shook him repeatedly.

"I'll go and prepare some lavender tea, it'll help you relax" Said Yaoyorozu sprinting away while Satou literally shoved the cake on Deku's mouth. Between the mess I noticed that Uraraka looked down.

"Are you alright Ochaco?" I asked her, she was surprised at first but looked to the floor.

"I want to save more people" She whispered after a few seconds of silence, I merely smiled at her understanding why she felt that way. After a while hanging out with everyone else but Bakugo and Todoroki as they left early, we went to our rooms wanting to rest.

__________________________________________

No one's pov:

"Why did you call me here dad?" The blonde said as he looked around, they were at the school walking through the hallways after an extra class for those that went to work. Suddenly, Aizawa stopped and looked at him seriously as Meliodas waited for him to speak.

"I'm sorry I have to remind you of this again, but I have a proposal that may be complicated" Whether it was fate for them to know or a coincidence it doesn't matter, but Todoroki, Midoriya and Lida were casually there and hearing"I want you... To speak with Eri" Meliodas raised an eyebrow not understanding why that was a problem as he would gladly do "About your father" The humans were surprised in a bad way to see the green eyes darkening a bit "I know it's hard for you, that's why I'm just proposing it" The blonde was slightly mad at himself when he started to doubt, he said he'll do anything for the girl yet here he is. He looked down with mixed emotions, the snoopy kids shared concerned glances.

"Why not Zeldris?" He had to know, both dealt with their father and he was certain it would be easier for the younger, his voice came out soft and the usual confidence gone like it usually happens when his father appears in the conversation.