Chapter Seventeen : Aftermath

No one's pov:

The whole class, even the girls reunited in the boys dressing room. Excepting Mineta who was still unconscious, they saw with worried eyes Aizawa leaving the cocoon, the sound of muffled sobs echoed in the place until the black mass closed again.

"Is he... Alright?" Asked Jiro, her voice filled with concern and eyes glimmering with tears threatening to fall after hearing the unexpected cries.

"No" Said the adult the truth "But he's better" Jiro nodded with a sniff, Yaoyorozu just as concerned layed a comforting hand in the girls shoulder. "Kaminari, take Mineta to the infirmary and meet us in the classroom. Everyone else, let's go, I need an explanation"

In the classroom they waited silently for Kaminari to arrive. When he did, the boys explained everything to him, the girls and Midoriya who, when it happened had already left the room. Everyone was furious and worried. Just when they began to finally open up, Mineta does this backtracking everything.

"Aizawa sensei. What happened to him?" Asked Yaoyorozu, the adult said that he wasn't ok but he never explain why.

"He had a panic attack. A really bad one" Started explaining the demons' dad "He may need awhile to recover from this so he may stay at home for a few days"

Yaoyorozu looked down and a few others exchanged worried glances, no one thought that the situation was bad enough for him to actually skip school.

"If that is all then I will go discuss this with the director so stay here and behave" Said Aizawa leaving the classroom, silence fell in the room and the kids got caught in their own thoughts.

"I'm going to kill him!" Screamed Bakugo (maybe he's a little OOC) with explosions forming in his hands slightly changing the mood depressing mood.

"Not if I kill him first!" Followed Kirishima and a few others joined, the kids kept rambling on how to kill Mineta. The three friends the were far angrier than all the others.

_______________________________________

Back at the dressing room, Zeldris broke the cocoon now that they were alone. Sitting on the floor and laying with their backs on the lockers Meliodas had fallen asleep, finally a peaceful look in his face while Zeldris held him tightly in a side-hug, his head on the younger's shoulder. The black haired was stroking the soft blond locks with on of his hands successfully keeping the demon calm as soft purrs came from the blonde's throat.

The door creaked, opening slowly to reveal Hizashi, Aizawa, the director and All Might. Zeldris looked up to them tensing unconsciously in a protective manner as he waited to hear what they had to say.

"Young Meliodas..." Said All Might silently with wide eyes processing the sight before him. The blonde's lower lip was tinted with a dark red of dried blood from the way he bit them raw, the trail of his tears still visible in both cheeks and dark circles beneath the eyes, thin red lines of peeled skin with the shape of nails in both arms and the tip of his fingers with traces of blood as a physical expression of the demon's despair, shaky breaths leaving his mouth once in a while. The position in which he was sitting making him look small and vulnerable unlike the usual strong confident, although silent, kid they were used to. Unlike the kid that managed to scare the life out of the symbol of peace with a mere look.

"My god Meliodas..." Said Hizashi worried for his adopted son while Aizawa simply frowned at the details he was unable to see in the dark cocoon.

"We wanted to see how he was doing and ask him about what to do with Mineta" The director said with a neutral voice, if he was affected in any way by the sight before him he didn't show it "But is seems we'll have to wait"