Chapter 59

At home...

*clack*
"Black Akari! Here you are!"
"Come here right now!"
"..."

Look who's here. Not only Monica, but Yamel and the others are also here.

"What is it?"
"How could you ruin Yamel's birthday like that?!"
"You better behave yourself! You're getting bolder day by day! We should've educated you better than that!"
"Mom, dad, it's okay, we just want an apology"
"Oh, dear. You're such an angel"
"Black Akari, you heard your sister? Apologize!"
"... Apologize?"
"Yes!"
"Me? Apologize to Monica and the others?"
"Are you deaf or something? Yes! Apologize to all of them"
"..." *glance*
*smile*

So now you're smiling innocently?

"... As if I'll apologize"
"What?!"
"Black Akari! Apologize right now!"
"... Why?"
"Because you ruined Yamel's birthday!"
"So?"
"What 'so'?!"
"Did you guys hear the whole story?"
"We don't need-"
"They insulted Eluma and me."
"What?"
"They insulted us. And I, as his girlfriend, cannot accept such a thing. That is all."
"... Monica, is that right?"
"Well-"
"Did she tell you how I ruined everything?"
"She did!"
"She told us that you turned everything upside down!"
"And we saw the state of the rooftop with our own two eyes!"
"..." *glance*
*turn*

So even when you want to bring me down, you're afraid of me?

"... Pfft"
"!"
"You dare laugh at us?!"
"Who taught you to be so bold!"
"Mom, dad, I'm sure it's not your fault. I think it's..."
"It's who?"
"... I, I don't want to accuse someone without proofs, but well, ever since Eluma became your boyfriend, you became bolder"
"That's right!"
"It's all Eluma's fault!"
"Black Akari, tomorrow you're breaking up with Eluma!"
"He has a bad influence on you!"

Black Akari and Eluma will break up...? Wait, does that mean that I'll finally be able to get back with her-

"Stop"
"What?"
"Don't drag Eluma in this."
"No! He's at fault for-"
"Eluma has nothing to do with my attitude! Stop dragging him in your useless assumptions!"
"You-"
"I was always like this! Even before becoming Eluma's girlfriend! So stop with your nonsense!"
"Bla-"
"Now you understand why I ruined his birthday?! It's specifically for this reason! Because you guys are always imagining things, meddling in my private life as if it was yours and trying to take decision in my stead. I will never ever break up with Eluma. No matter what. That's all I had to say. Now bye."
"Black Akari, we're not done-"
"Oh, and one more thing. Monica and Yamel. Tomorrow Eluma is coming, so I want you two to apologize to him."
"What?!"
"Bla-"
*clack*

What's with her? It's the first time I've ever saw her like that. I wanted to make her apologize, but instead, I have to be the one to apologize to Eluma?!

"... Monica, dear"
"Yes mom?"
"Look, I know this might be hard, but you should apologize to Eluma"
"What?! But-"
"I know it might be hard, but just tell him that you're sorry. Because you know how she becomes once she's mad, right?"
"... Okay"
"Thank you dear. Now, Yamel"
"Yes?"
"We apologize in Black Akari's behalf. But you know her, she can lose her temper sometimes."
"... Yes. But I won't apologize to Eluma."
"For that... let's talk about it tomorrow. For now you guys should go and sleep"
"Oh, we'll get going then"
"What?! No! you're sleeping here!"
"Monica is right, you can't go back this late. There are two empty rooms, you can use both. Plus there are pyjamas for everyone."
"But-"
"We won't change our minds. Now go to sleep"
"... Thank you for letting us stay."

...

Why did I get this angry? What's wrong with me?" *remembers* "I will never ever break up with Eluma. No matter what."

"... I shouldn't have said that"

We're not a real couple to begin with. If Eluma finds out about what I said, he might get the wrong idea- wait, why am I even worried? What is going on with me? I can't understand myself anymore. I never got angry over something like this, even before becoming Blackie. I... I can't continue like this. I have to sort out my feelings, and in order to do that, I have to-

*ring ring*
*answer* "... Eluma?"
'Blackie, were you sleeping?'
"... No"
'Ah, okay. but why is your voice like this? Is something that matters?'
"... No"
'Ah... if you want to talk to someone you know I'm here right?'
"Yeah, I know"
'Okay then, I won't bother you anymore than this. Sweet dreams'
"Yeah, same to you"
*end call*

What should I do? Should I just leave everything behind?

"DAMN IT!!"

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE! I need advice! But the problem is that I can't tell Eluma nor Hexy... and I doubt that the others will be able to give me any useful advice, since they're useless. I can only relay on my instinct. I wish she would appear now, so that she can give me the solution to my problems...