Chapter 4: How it Happened (4)

When I arrived, there was nobody, I was the only one.

"Finally~"
"You look exhausted"
"I'm alright, it's just that I don't know what to do now"
"I think you should talk to your friends first"
"My friends?"
"Yes, Maria and the others"
"Ahhh"
"?"

I don't know what to say. Friends? I think it's clear that they don't want me.

"Akari?"
"... I'll talk to Yamel tomorrow"
"Yes? What about the others?"
"... It's over"
"WHATTTTTT?????"
"I don't want to be fooled twice"
"But it may be a misunderstand- ouch!"
"Oh, I'm sorry"

A familiar voice...

"Take care next time!"
"I know, I apologize"

A strange, devilish aura...

"It's okay. Excuse me but have we met before?"
"... Not yet"
"Not yet?"
"Well, I hope we meet again, Lady"
"What? Wait!!"
*woosh*
"He- did he just disappear? Is he a wizard? Or a student from the magic academy?"
"But why didn't the time stop when he left?"
"I don't know"

Usually, when a wizard leaves the human world to CelestiaLand, time stops here so that nobody can see that he left. What a strange person. Even though he's wearing a cap, from head to toe, I knew by his voice that he was boy, but I don't know why, he seemed familiar, like...

"WHATTTTTTT????!!!!"
"Akari what's the matter??"
"No way, I can't believe it!"
"What is it???"

It's like the voice in my dream! I should've known earlier! But there's no way that he's the one that appeared in my dream, it must be a coincidence, and it's too late anyway. After two days, on Monday, I decide to talk to Yamel and Monica about the rumors, but what I saw changed everything...

...

Lila's POV

Usually, Akari is a kind, intelligent, gentle and funny girl. She always smiles no matter what and always spreads joy around her. She doesn't like to make people worry about her, even if she must lie about being fine, but lately she changed a bit. Ever since the day she saw Yamel and Monica together, I didn't see her smile, not even once. And this is making me worry. The biggest problem is that she never says when she's not fine. I wish I could help her. I tried to deny what she heard, saying that it's a misunderstanding. But we both know it's not true. The thing is, I don't understand what happened, why are they doing this, and why suddenly?? Well, I'll just have to wait and see how time will resolve this.

...

Today is the day, today I'll talk to Yamel and Monica about everything.

"Akari, wait for me!!"
"We'll be late to school"
"Okay but it's 6:30 A.M!!!"
"I have to go early if I want to talk to them"
"I know but you don't have to arrive this early!!!"
"Here's the bus"
"Finallyyyy!!!"

I arrived at school quite early so that I can talk to Yamel privately. But it didn't go as expected...