Chapter 7

I should go see Hexy, it's time for my training. Now, Lila is in CelestiaLand because Queen Rosaline called after all the manapet, and so she didn't see the new me. And I came late at night yesterday, and went early to school, so my parents didn't see me neither. Whatever, I don't need Lila nor the necklace anymore, because Hexy taught me a spell so that I can come and go to CelestiaLand without them. And so, I hid behind a tree and went to CelestiaLand.

...

"Akari wait!!!"
"?"

Oh, here you are. I thought they would never come, these "friends" of mine, Lila, Yamel and Monica. Yep, aside from the students at the magic academy, Monica and Yamel are the only ones who know about CelestiaLand, since I was stupid enough to tell them

"Akari, what's this?"
"What's going on? Yamel told us that you changed but I literally can't recognize you!"
"Why did you change???"
"... None of your business"
"W-What?"
"What did you just say?"
"I said it's none of your business why I changed, in fact, I thought you would know the reason, since it's because of you all"
"What?!"
"What are you talking about??!!"
"Akari please explain what-"
"My name"
"Huh?"
"Don't you dare call me by this name ever again! My name now is Black Akari. Whoever dare to call me "Akari" from now on, can consider himself/herself as a new prey in my eyes"
"What?"
"Are you crazy?! How can we call you that?!"
"... Get used to it. I warned you, call me by my past name, and you'll regret it"
"Can you at least tell us why are you doing that?? Why is it our fault?"
"... Do you really think I wasn't here when you were talking about me? Do you really think I wasn't excited to see you? I was behind the ruby tree when I heard all your pathetic conversation"
"What?!"
"You heard it all??!!"
"Don't act as if you don't know. I heard everything, especially your insults"
"It's not what you think it's just-"
"It's what? Do you want to fool me again?"
"..."
"Well, you're not the only reason"
"Huh?"
"... Monica and Yamel"
"?!"
"Especially Yamel, it's mainly because of you that I changed to this"
"What???!!!"
"You told me you love me! It hasn't been a week since you confessed, and you already made Monica your girlfriend?? Do you really think I'm a doll in your hands??? Don't tell me it's a misunderstanding. I saw you twice, together, and yesterday you didn't even deny it!!"
"Aka- Black Akari, it's not what you think"
"Oh really, so you're going to tell me that it was all an act?"
"... Yes"
"Fine then tell me why didn't you told me about that?? You know I hate lies, but you still didn't come at me! You still didn't tell me that it was for the camera!! I waited for so long, but you didn't come. And then I saw you kissing her, in front of me, did you really think I will just stay there and watch? Poor thing. You really don't know who you're dealing with, do you? Then let me warn you, don't you dare play with me ever again, cause from now on, the little kind and shy Akari is gone. Now, there's me, Black Akari, and you should be prepared for what is awaiting you"
"..."
"And you, Lila"
"Akari please stop, I want the Akari I know!!" *sob*
"... First of all, I told you to stop calling me by this name. Second, stop crying like a baby, it's annoying me. Third, you asked for it. You always told me it's a misunderstanding, even though you know that it's not. You saw it like I did, but you still lied, do you think I'm stupid or something?"
"But-"
"Stop, I don't want to hear you anymore"
"I don't understand!!"
"?"
"I don't understand why you are doing this?! There are thousands of girls who are betrayed by their friends or their loved ones, and they didn't do what you're doing to us!!!"
*smirk* "You're quite the bold type, aren't you, Sally? Well then, let me clarify something. These "persons" you're talking about, aren't compared to others every day, they weren't fooled for years by the person they love or their friends. Even though we've been friends for only one year, we've been all the time, together, and we swore that nothing will separate us. But you ruined it all. Now, it's time for you to pay for everything"
*gulp*
"... What will you do?!"
"I will take revenge"
"WHATT??"
"What revenge?????"
"... You'll discover it soon enough. Well then, I shall take my leave now, bye"
"No wait-!!!"
*woosh*
"She's gone?"
"... Yeah"
"I can't believe she became like this"
"Neither do I"
"If only, if only I could return to the past, everything would be different"
"Yeah... anyway, let's think of a way to bring her back like she used to be"
"You're right"

Akari, please come back...