Chapter 64

In Blackie's office...

"It's been so long since I last came here, but everything's still as it used to be"
"Master, is this the Academy of Magic?"
"Yes"
"And this is your office?"
"Yep"
"It's more ordinary than I thought it'd be"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, I thought there would be things like a cauldron or an evil atmosphere with smoke everywhere"
"Pfft, why would I have this in the office of the academy?"
"Hey, don't laugh at me" *pout*
*pat* "There, there. Don't get mad okay?"
"Hmph!"
*smile* *turn* "Anyway, Luka"
"?"
"I wanted to ask you, regarding before"
"Before?"
"Yes, in the banquet hall"
"Ah"
"You were quite calm compared to what I expected. Why?"

I thought he'd get angrier than this. After all, he's...

"I had to be like this"

A two-faced prince, and...

*sigh* "I can't understand you. I thought you'd slap her or something"
"... I am not as evil as you, you know?"
"Ha? Look who's talking. The one who wanted to end their lives the moment he heard about everything"
"... They dared to hurt you, and you want me to stay put?"

... An overprotective brother.

"They will pay for what they did!"
"... Luka, don't forget who you are"
"I don't care! They will pay! I don't care the reason for their actions! A betrayal is a betrayal!"
*sigh* "Let's stop talking about this for now"
"... You don't want me to do anything because you think I'm incompetent?" *down*
"It's not it. But do not forget your reputation and your real self. I don't want you to end up becoming a villain like me."
"I know. That's why I stayed silent in front of them. But you can't imagine how much I wanted to-"
"Okay, okay, I get it."

That's why I said he's a two-faced prince and an overprotective brother. Usually, he's really kind and warm with everyone. I can say that he's like an angel, except... when it comes to 'his special someone'. In the end, he didn't have a girlfriend. His 'special someone' was me, his sister. If someone hurts me or makes me sad, he'd kill them without second thoughts. When I told him about Monica and Yamel, he lost his temper, and swore in the name of this Land that he'd end one of their lives. At first, he wanted to end them all, but I told him not to. Because I'm supposed to be the one to do so, and also... because only a demon would do that. I know that his White Magic won't change no matter what, but I still want him to be himself.

"Let's go"
"To where?"
"Don't you want to see where you'll be staying?"
"I'm not staying with you?!"
"No"
"Why?!"
"Luka, you do know how much I'd love it if you stayed with me. But I'm currently living with my family in the human world, so I can't really let you stay there. Plus, I'd tell you to stay with Eluma, since he's living near me, but-"
"Never"
*sigh* "That's why I want you to stay here. First, because I can't let you stay alone in the human world. Second, because it's safer here, and third..."
"?"
"Because you have to start training"
"Training? For what?"
"To be able to reclaim the throne"
"... You'll be my teacher, right?"
"I'll help you with sword training, but Diane will teach you the rest"
"Wait, since when did I become a teacher?!"
"It's an order"
"... I understand, master"
"Sis, can't you teach me everything?"
"... No, but I'll come and see you once I have some free time"
"Okay" *down*
*pat* "Don't be sad. You can come and see me as well"
*bright* "REALLY?!"
"Yes, but only once you're done with your lessons."
"OKI DOKI!"
*smile* "Good. Now let's go"
"Eum... master, where will I be staying?"
"You'll see"
"?"
*woosh*

...

"This is...?"
"Your new home"
"What?! This huge house?!"
"Yes"
"But it's not near the Academy at all!"
"I know"
"Why?!"
"Because I don't want you to be distracted. Plus, once you reclaim the throne, you won't live here anymore"
"Ah... but wait, why is there 6 rooms?"
"Soon, more people will come and live here"
"What? What do you mean?"
"No need to understand now. Anyway, there is an underground floor. You can train in there."
"... Okay."
"Also, take this" *gives him a watch*
"... A watch?"
"Yes. If you want to go somewhere, you can click on this button, and a map will appear. Once you click on the place you want to go to, it'll teleport you there. And if you want to call me, you can click on this one"
"Deal"
"And for the money, take this" *gives him a card*
"... What is this?"
"Your personal card. It contains money, so you can use it to buy everything you want. And don't worry about how much money there is in it. Just buy whatever you want, okay?"
*nod*

Creating money won't be possible for him, since he's not a Black Wizard. And in CelestiaLand, there is no such thing as a bank. All the citizens can either pay money normally, or they can buy a personal card that contains money. Of course, the sum that every card contains defers from one to another, depending on how much you paid for it. In Luka's case, since there is no card that contains infinite money, I created it. Of course, the money is real. It's just that it's endless-

"Master"
"?"
"Where will I live?"
*point* "Here"
*silence*
"Wait... you mean... in the room next to Luka?"
"Yes. You two have your own rooms. I don't have a problem building your own houses, but it's safer to be together here."
"... If that's what you wish, then I'll accept it"
*nod* "And Diane, here is your card, and a watch as well"
*bow* "Thank you, master"
"You're welcome. Now I'll take my leave.
"Already?! But I want to stay with you a little longer!"
*pat* "I'll come back later. Okay?"
*down* *nod*
"... There" *hug*
"!"
"Feeling better?"
*hug* *smile* "Hehe"
*tries to let go* "... Eum... Luka? I need to go"
*shake* "No. I'm not letting you leave"
*sigh* "You didn't grow up at all, did you?"
"Hehe"