Chapter 8

"You're here."
"Yes, sorry for being late, I encountered some human beings on my way."
"Ohh, are those human beings three boys and three girls?"
"Yeahh how did you know?" *smirk*
"They didn't believe you, did they?"
"No, they think they'll be able to change me back, how stupid."
"Let them dream as much as they want, you should start your training for now."
"Yeahh let's go."

It is indeed true that I now possess the sword of hexes, but I can't limit myself to it. If I really want to take revenge, I'll need far more than this... So that's why I'm training hard.

"Let's begin with some sword training."
*appear*
"I want you to beat this man, only with the sword."
"What kind of sword?"
"A normal one"
"Ohh so you're not gonna give me a sword made of wood?"
"We already trained with a sword made of wood, now you should practice how to kill, because from now on, you will be the prey of many monsters such as zombies, demons..."
"What? Why?"
"...Because you're my master now."
"...Deal. If that's what it takes to be your master, I'll accept it."
"Now then. Ready? Go!"
*takes the sword*
*slash slash* ....
*drop of blood in the sword*
"Good job! You did better than I thought, as expected from you!"
"Thanks!"
"You don't look too disgusted from the blood"
"...I can't allow myself to be so, cause from now on, I'll live with this vision. You said it yourself, haven't you?"
"Yeahh. Anyway, let's continue."
"Deal"

...

It's already been a week since I changed, but looks like everybody got used to the new me. I don't see Yamel and Monica too much, since they're always together. Well, it's not like I care or something, the only thing that is annoying me is...

"Black Akari!!!!"
"Eugh not you again"

Ever since our conversation last week, Maria, Sally, Leo and Nick are now in my school. The problem is that they're also in my class, and they follow me wherever I go. I know why they're here, but I don't understand why they're doing this. I think I should take more information about why they said all these things and they are now trying to repaire everything. Well, no matter what the reason is, they didn't trust me, and weren't honest with me, so my goal won't change.

"What do you want?"
"Where are you going now?"
"...None of your business"
"Come on tell us"
"Look, if you continue to annoy me like this, I'll change you into a frog. So, stop it."
*gulp*

I seriously can't take it anymore. How can they act like this all the time?! Eugh seriously!!! If only they'd leave me alone like Yamel and Monica. Now that I think about it, what time is it?

"Oh no! I'll be late and get scolded by Hexy once again!"

So that nobody remarks that I am training, I usually stop time and go to see Hexy. Well, I especially don't want the "others" to see me, since I want them to be distant from me as much as possible... I don't want to get hurt anymore, I got hurt all my life, being compared all the time, a one-sided love, fake friends that are only here because of my sister; I can't take it anymore. Anyways, I should be going now.

...

"You're late again"
"Sorryyyyy"
*sigh* "Don't tell me they were with you again"
"I can't lie to you"
"Why didn't you kill them already?"
"It's no fun if I take my revenge by killing them now, shouldn't I repay their kindness?"
"What are you planning?"
"Well... nothing much, I just want to have a little fun"
"You want me to help you?"
"No, I'll be fine. Anyways, you told me you have something you want me to read, what is it?"
"Oh, right! Take this"
"A history book?"
"Yep. I want you to read it"
"What? Why?"
"It's not a normal history book, it's your history"
"...I don't understand"
"Black Akari, you're not a normal human being. You'll remember everything when you read this book."

Dude can you be more specific? Remember? Is there anything I should remember? I hate these kinds of riddles!

"Don't worry, it's not a riddle, nor an enigma. You just have to read it, and you'll remember everything"
"Why don't you tell me what does this book contain?"
"You won't remember anything unless you read it, and it will take maximum 1 hour"
"But-"
"Stop"
*mark glow*
"Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"
"Calm down"
*mark back to normal*
"Don't do it anymore! It really hurts!"
"You asked for it. Anyway, now will you read it?"
"Yes I will!"
"Good. Now let's get back to work"
"...Deal"

Yep, it always happens. When I made the contract with Hexy, a mark appeared in my right hand. This mark proves that I'm the master of the sword of hexes. The only problem is that whenever I complain on something that should be done so that I can progress, this mark glows, and it feels as if somebody is cutting my hand, so it hurts quit a lot. I know he's doing this for me so that I can progress, but it's still annoying!