Chapter 99

In Blackie's office...

"Damn it! Why isn't she answering?!"

After watching the video Blackie sent me, I froze. So in the end she was a demon. Well, I'm kind of relieved that I wasn't wrong and all of this 'fiancée' thing was just her lies, but...

"What if... what if this demon did something to her? No, no, no. Blackie told me not to worry, so I have to trust her."
"I'm glad you trust me"
"AH!"
"Wow calm down, it's me"
"Blackie, you surprised me!"
"My bad. Anyways, did you see the video-"
*hugs*
"!"
"I'm so glad you're okay"
*sigh* *pat* "I told not to worry. She wouldn't hurt me"
*pull back* "But what happened to her?"
"... She's dead"
"Eh? What do you mean?"
"I killed her"
"Ah, but how will we know who sent her?!"
"I asked her. It was my father"
"!"
"Did you watch the video I sent you?"
"Yes. So, she was a demon in the end"
*nod*
"That's what you wanted to check?"
*nod*

I'm glad that I was right.

"So... does that mean that you believe me?"
"..." *nod*
*smile brightly* *hugs tightly* "THANK YOU!"
"..." *blush*
"Oh, sorry, I was just happy" *starts to pull back*
*hugs back*
"!"
"... Stay like this for a little bit"
"... Okay" *hugs* *badump badump*

His heartbeat... even though it's fast, I can't help but feel at ease when I hear it. I never thought I'd fall in love again with someone...

"Ahem"
"!" *push back*
"Sorry to interrupt you, but I'd appreciate it if you could flirt when no one's around"
*clear throat* "When did you come, Hexy?"
"I've been here before you came back, because you told me to come once I took the others home, so here I am"
"Oh right. Hexy, may I know why you told them when I clearly told you not to say a word to anyone?"
"Did you really expect me to stay silent when I saw you crying? Plus, it did help didn't it?"
"Hexy, this is not the point. You disobeyed me and lied to me. No matter what, I still have to punish you"
"... Alright-"
"But since your mistake helped everything get solved, you won't be punished heavily"
"Well, better than nothing I guess"
*sigh* "Ungrateful brat"
"Ey! I did not say anything!"
"At least say thank you?"
"Ah, yes, thanks a lot"
*sigh* "Whatever, since you were here the entire time, I'm sure you now know everything"
*nod* "That's why he sent you these letters, and told you that you need a change of pace, right?"
"Wait how did you know about that?"
"Well..."
"Hexy, did you really search between the papers and read it without my permission?"
"Maybe (?)"
"Are you for real?"
"I mean I wanted to know so badly!"
*sigh* "Seriously"
"Blackie, what are you two talking about?"
"There will be a banquet tomorrow in the Demon World, and Kuro sent me an invitation."
"WHAT?!"
"Calm down."
"You're not going, right?"
"..."
"Blackie?"
"I'll go"
"... WHAT?!"
"What do you mean you're going?! We already talked about this before!"
"Yes, but now it's different"
"Huh? Different?"
"Different in what?! Who know what he can do to you there!"
"Eluma's right. You can't go."
"I'll be fine-"
"No, you won't!"
"Blackie, I won't let you leave, especially with the fact that nobody can go with you"
"I can"
"Wait, really?"
"Yes. Well, it'll take a lot of my power, but I still can-"
"You're not going. I don't need anyone's protection and you know that"
"But Blackie, you're literally going to the most dangerous place!"
"We can't let you go there like that-"
"Do you really think that you can stop me? I want to go because I need to. It's different now. Before I didn't mind much, but now that I know that he was the one behind all of this, I won't let go off him this easily, and you know how stubborn I am. Don't meddle in this and let me go."
"... Then what will you do when you get there?"
"You don't really need to know. I just want to show him who he's messing with. I won't take long"
"..."
"... Alright. You can go"
"Eluma?!"
"But you have to promise me that you'll be careful, and if you ever need help, call me right away, okay?"
*nod* "Thanks"
*smile lightly*
"Hexy?"
*sigh* "It's not like I can stop you anyway, so might as well tell you to go. But be careful. This man's crazy and would do anything to have you"
*nod* "Don't worry. By the way, regarding your punishment, for the next week you'll have to come with me and teach this brat, Yamel, and you're prohibited from coming here. This also includes seeing or talking to Diane"
"WHAT?! OH, COME ON!"
"Ey! I wanted to stop you from using your powers. Be grateful."
"But you're seriously stopping me from seeing Diane- I mean from coming here?!"
*smirk* "Well, you can still talk to Luka"
*pout*
"You should leave and say bye to the others. Your punishment starts from tonight."
*sigh* "Okay. Be safe tomorrow okay?"
*nod* "Bye"
*woosh*
"Blackie, are you sure you don't want me to come with you?"
*nod* "No worries, I'll call you if I need anything, but..."
"?"
"No, nothing"

Ever since my mom made me realize my feelings, I'm becoming greedy, a little too much. I never felt this way towards Yamel-

*touch her cheek* "Blackie, you okay?"
*gasp* *retreat* "Y, yes. Don't touch me like this again, okay?"
"... Okay"

I only touched her cheek, so why did she get so angry-

"Blackie, why did you cry when you saw me and this demon together?"
"!"

Does he really have to point out every single detail?

"... I was mad that you lied to me, and you know I hate people who lie. I expected this from everyone except you, so it hurt me, kind of"

I won't tell him my real feelings, not until I come back at least.

"Oh, I see"

I feel like she's not telling the complete truth, but I'll just believe her. There's no reason for her to lie to me.

"Anyways, I have a favor to ask"
"?"
"Can you please tell Hexy to talk to the others about everything once I leave? I know they'll get mad at me if I talk to them now."
"Anything for you, love"
"... Eh?"
*pat* "I'll take my leave, now. Please take care of yourself, and come back as soon as you can, okay?"
"..."
"Bye!"
*woosh*
"... 'Love'? Is he for real?"

I swear this guy's unpredictable.

"Alright, stop thinking about him, Blackie. You have an important matter to take care of!"

We'll see each other soon, dear father.