Chapter 114

A/N: Chapters 114 and 115 are from Eluma's POV

In Mystikai...

"I..."

Is this really Mystikai? Maybe I'm at the wrong realm, because it's completely different from what I remember. I gotta ask someone to help me- oh, there's the guards!

"Hello, there! Sorry for the bother, but is this-"
*glance* *gasp* "Prince Eluma?! It is a pleasure to see you again!"
"Ah, yes same"

I'm really in Mystikai... what the hell did they do in my absence? It changed so much! I'm starting to get pissed off already.

"Can I enter?"
"Yes, of course!" *opens the gates*
"Thanks"
*bows*
*enters*
*closes the gates*

It feels nostalgic. I haven't been here for more than 10 years. Even though I don't really recognize everything, it still had this creepy atmosphere that used to scare me when I was young... right after my parents' death.

"I hope they're happy right now, wherever they are"

Well, I shouldn't waste any second. I will go to the castle, have a little chat with the other members of my family, and leave. I already miss Blackie. I hope she's not too mad at me... yeah, who am I kidding. She's definitely gonna scold me when I go back. Well, as long as I see her, I don't care.

"If I'm not wrong, the palace should be this way- no, the other way- no, I was right the first time, I guess"

I should probably ask.

"Eum, excuse me-"
"Prince Eluma?! Is that really you?!"
"Hehe, yes"
"Oh my god! I'm so delighted to see you" *bows*
"Please, raise your head"
*raises her head*
"I'm also happy to see you. I hope everyone's doing well"
"Not as good as when you were here, but yes we managed"
"... Is everything okay?"
"... Many rules changed, and we almost have no freedom. But aside from that, yes, everything's okay"
"..."

These bastards. I'm gonna show them what it's like to mess with my people.

"May I ask which way is the palace?"
"Oh, this way" *points*
"I see"

HA! I was right the first time!

"Eum... Prince Eluma"
"Hm?"
"Are you coming back?"
"... I'm sorry, but I have to go asap"
*nod* "I understand. I was truly happy to see you"
"So was I" *leaves*

Even though I don't want to stay, the people here need me...

*wears a cape* "That's better. This way, no one will recognize me"

Let's go and see what will happen.

...

In front of the Palace...

"Here we are"

Bro the way here was so complicated. They should put some signs or something.

*approaches*
*blocks* "May I help you?" *glare*
"..."

What the hell? Hey! I'm the Prince- oh, I'm still covered. Lol.

*removes the cape*
*gasp* "Prince Eluma! I deeply apologize!" *bows*
"..."

At least he's doing his job right.

"It's alright. May I go in?"
"Of course!" *opens the gates*
"Thanks"
*bows*
*enters*
*closes the gate*
"They reinforced the protection and multiplied the guards. That's the only good thing they did"

Wait, where will I find them? I should've asked the guard! Well, might as well look around. I'm sure I'll meet one of them on the way.

*walks* "As much as the outside changed, the inside of the palace is like completely different. Who the hell gave them permission?! I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind-"
"Eluma?"
*turns*
"Eluma, is that really you?!"
"... Yes"