Chapter 10

"Heyy, did you know that we had a homework for today?"
"What? No, I didn't!"
"Nor did I!"
"We should ask if someone made it"
"What about Akari?"
"You're right! I'm sure she did it!"
"I don't know... I don't think it's a good idea. She changed a lot lately."
"Who cares? Let's just ask her. We won't lose anything anyway"
"Okay"

"Akari!"
"..."
"Eummm... hello!"
"..."
"How, how are you today?"
"What do you want?"
"Well, I wanna ask something"
"..."
"Did you do the homework we had for today? If yes, could you please gi-"
"No"
"What?"
"I didn't do it, and even if I did, I wouldn't give it to you"
"Ah... okay."

Seriously these guys... they only know how to talk to me when they need me. I really hate people like them. They think they can have everything just because they're popular.

...

"Now then, students, let me see your homework"
*noise*
"Well done!
Good job!
Pay more attention to the presentation next time.
Why didn't you do it? Put your agenda on the desk please."
"Miss, wait-"
"Put it"
"...Deal"
"Akari, where's your homework?"
"This is it"
"That's all your homework? Are you kidding?"
"No, but I was busy studying, so I couldn't do it"

I wasn't really busy at studying, but I stayed up all night reading this damn book, and I forgot the homework, so I did it as fast as possible today in the early morning. Well, I'm not lying in the fact that I've been studying quite a lot lately.

"Well then, let's see what you studied. If you resolve these 2 equations, I'll let it slide for this time. These are the equations:

1) x³+y³+z³=k, for each k from 1 to 100
2) If 6x−2y=24, what is the value of (16x)÷(4y)?

Now then, go to the board and resolve them."
"Deal"

2 minutes later...

"Done"
"Let's see"
*total silence*
"You... you got them both correct?! And in such a short time?! Amazing! I never knew you were this good at math!"
"Okay."

That's because you never knew that I even existed. I was always in the shadows. I always thought that being known and acknowledged isn't something necessary. Well, I still think so, but it's good to see these kinds of expression on everyone's face, especially Yamel and the others'.

...

*Ring ring*
"See you next time, everyone."
"See you next time, miss!"

Seriously, these 2 hours of mathematiques were endless. I should head back home, since my "parents" invited some of their friends over dinner, and they want me to meet their kids.

...

"Akari, you're-"
*glare*
"I mean, Black Akari, you're here."
"...Yeah"
"Can you please help me with the food?"
"...No"
"Ahh... as you wish. Then please go and get ready. They'll be here soon."

Since my hair and eyes' color is dark now, I told my family to call me Black Akari.

"Heyy Black Akari, you're back!"

When I turned around, I saw the people I like to see the least. Lila and the others are here?!

"What, what are you all doing here?!"
"I told them to come. I thought that it's a good idea if we were all together."
"And why is that?"
"Well... it's more... fun?"
"...Really?"
"Hehe"
*sigh* "Anyway, just don't bother me."
"We won't, I promise. Now then, let's get you ready!"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
*smile* "Let's go"

Seriously, these guys are so annoying. The good thing is that I was able to get rid of Lila by giving her to Yamel. Well, she's still my manapet but I don't need her nor the necklace anymore, so she's now with him.

...

Two hours later...

*ding dong*
"They're here!"
"Darling can you open the door?"
"Okay."
*clack*
"Good evening, welcome to our house!"
"Good evening! Thank you so much for the invitation."
"It's our pleasure. How are you?"
"Fine and you?
"We're fine. Come in!"
"Thank you"

...

"It's been a while"
"Sure has. So... they're all your children?"
"Oh no, these are my two daughters. Monica and Akari, and the others are their friends"
*glance*

Sigh. I told them to call me Black Akari, but they still told them my original name. And I clearly said that we're not friends. I guess I'll have to clear everything later.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! These are my two sons"
"Hi, I'm Josh, nice to meet you"
"And I'm Kevin, it's nice to meet you"
*everyone except Black Akari* "Nice to meet you too!"
"Ehemm, the dinner is ready~"
*eating dinner and chatting*

These 2 boys are just so annoying, they stared at me all the time during the dinner! I couldn't eat properly because of them! Even if I'm evil now, I still love eating you know?!

"Monica"
"Yes, mom?"
"Why don't you take the others and go for a walk in the garden?"
"Okay!"
"Akari, you should go as well"
"..."
"Please"
"..."

And so, we went for a walk in the garden, but I guess it was better if I stayed at home.