Chapter 28

"Come in"
"Thank you"
"Do you want to drink something?"
"...Water"
"Deal. Just sit wherever you want"
"Thanks"

*silence*

"Here"
"Thanks"

*silence*

"...Blackie, can I ask something"
"?"
"If you go back in time, knowing that I am from royal blood, would you still accept me?"
"..."
"I knew it. Then, I am glad I didn't tell you about this earlier-"
"I would"
"What?"
"I would accept you even if you're from royal blood."
"What?? Why?!"
"Because you're not from my family, and Hexy trusts you, so why shouldn't I?"
"..." *sniffle*
"Why are you crying?"
"It's just that... I... sorry about that"
"About that?"
"Yes. Sorry for hiding my origins from you. Sorry for not being able to help you the other day, with Charles. Sorry for-"
"Stop"
"?"
"Stop apologizing. I didn't ask you to apologize, did I? I know that you hid it from me for my sake, so that you can stay by my side and protect me. And it's not your fault regarding Charles. I underestimated him a little bit. I should've asked you to help me right when we started fighting, so it's basically my fault."
"But-"
"I said stop"
"...Can I ask one more thing?"
"?"
"Do you regret... do you regret being Hexy's master?"
"What do you mean?"
"What I mean is, if you could go back in time, after finding out about their betrayal. Would you do the same thing? Would you still become the master of the sword? Would you accept your real identity?"
"..."
"... I knew it. I hope I can go back in time-"
"Yeah"
"?"
"I would've done the same thing even if I went back in time"
"... Really?"
"Yes"
"But why?! You're suffering from the mark on your hand, and you still have a long way to go before you become ready to take your revenge! Why would you go through all this??"
"Because I'm not a simple girl. I am different. So why should I throw everything I have and stay still? I have the power to destroy the entire world, I am the princess of the demon world, why should I let go these advantages?"
"... So, you don't regret it?"
*smirk* "I never regret anything"
"You are indeed worth the sword"
"Thanks"
"By the way, are you hungry? Cause I am starving~"
"...A little bit yeah. Let's go to the market-"
"No need, I'll make something"
"Huh? Do you even know how to cook?"
"Well, when Hexy brought me with him, I had to do my own meals since he's still locked in the sword and-"
"Wait, what? Locked in the sword?"
"...Looks like Hexy forgot to tell you. Well then, I will tell you. Hexy isn't the name of the sword, it's the name of the person inside it. When he was 14 years old, a curse was casted on him and locked him up in a sword. And the only person who's capable of helping him is the person who'll become its master. In other words, you are the only one who can lift the curse. But to do so, you have to achieve the second transformation"
"Now that I think about it, what is the next transformation?"
"The diamond. You have to become the one and only Dia. When it's done, you can lift the curse of Hexy."
"...I didn't know he had such a curse. I thought the sword was the one talking since it's a magical sword."
"It is a magical sword, but he's not the one who's talking."
"...I should hurry and become the Dia so that I can help Hexy. After all, if it wasn't for him, who knows what would I have done to myself after finding out the truth about the other's betrayal."
"Anyway, you still haven't told me what do you want to eat?"
"Anything is fine"
"...Do you like pizza?"
"Yeah"
"Great! I'll make you a pizza that you'll never forget!"
"Pfft"
"?"
"Hahahaha, you're really something"
*smile* "I know"
"Want me to help you?"
"If you want. You can start by rolling out the dough."
"Deal"

30 minutes later...

"Done!"
"Good job"
"Thanks for your help!"
"...Welcome"
"Hehe. Now, time to eat~"
*puts the pizza on the table*
"Let's dig in!"