Chapter 30

At the market...

"There she is"
"..."
"Hello little one! Do you remember me?"
*stare* "Yes! You're the Sir that came the other day and brought the CD game and payed the triple of it costs!"
"?!"
"Hehehe... that's right, it's me"
"Welcome! Thank you for last time!"
"You're welcome, I should be the one thanking you for the CD, the quality is really good"
*smile* "REALLY? I'm glad! But Sir what are you doing here? Do you want to buy something new?"
"Ah! My... friend wanted to meet you"
"Your friend? Ah! The beautiful Miss? I thought she was your girlfriend!"
"What?! No, of course not! We, we're just friend! Anyway, she wanted to see you so I brought her"
"Welcome Miss! How can I help you?"
"... Eluma, leave us alone for a moment"
"What? But-"
"Eluma"
"... Deal"
*leaves*
"Miss, why do you want to see me?"
"Come with me for a little bit"
"To where?"
"Don't worry. I'm not a bad girl, I just want to give you something. But don't tell Eluma about this"
"Oh, okay"

...

Half an hour later...

"What are they doing? It's been more than half an hour since I left. Maybe I should go back there and-"
"No need"
"?!"
"Hello Sir!"
"Where were you? And what are all these packages?"
"... None of your business"
"Little girl, won't you tell me what are all these?"
"Ah! Those are some things I bought from the money you gave me! Miss helped me find them, that's all"
"Ah, okay. "
"Now then, let's go"
"To where?"
"Don't you want to play the game? Let's go"
"... Deal. Well then, see you again little one"
"Okay! And you can call me Mia"
"Okay, Mia. See you again"
"Oki doki! Bye Miss! Bye Sir!"
"Bye~"
*wave*
"Looks like she likes you quite a lot, Blackie"
"... Yeah"
"But, Blackie, why did you take her? And what were those packages?"
"Mia told you, didn't she?"
"I want to hear it from you. Please tell me what did you do in my absence"
"... Nothing worth talking about"
*sigh* "So you won't tell me?"
"No. And stop asking, it's annoying"
"... Sorry"
"Anyway, it's getting dark, we should get to your house quickly"
*nod*

I don't know what they talked about, but I don't want Blackie to be mad at me, so it's better if I ask Mia once again about it.

...

*clack*
"Finally, home~"
"... Yeah"
"So, shall we start the game?"
"Okay"
"Just let me see where I put it"
*searching*
"So? Did you find it?"
"Ah! Here it is. Now then, let's see if you can beat me!"
*smirk* "We'll see"
*put the CD in the CD player*
'To start the game, press the button start'
*Eluma press the button*
'Ready? Go!'
*slash slash*
"I told you, you can't beat me!"
"Oh, really?"
*slash*
'Game over, Blackie won'
"Huh? How?!"
"I have to say, your method of attacking me from the back was quite amazing. But I did see it coming, so I waited for an opportunity to attack back, and when you were busy seeing how you will come at me, I made the first move and ended you"
*speechless*
"What is it?"
"It's just... it's amazing how you could see through my plan"
"Well, it wasn't difficult since the spot where you were standing all the time is the best one for a back attack"
"... You're really amazing"
"Yeah, I know"
*smile*
"By the way, how much have we been playing?"
*turn* "Wow! We played once for 2 hours and a half?! It's 8 P.M!"
"Well, I guess I should get going"
*gloomy* "Yes"
*sigh* *pat* "Don't worry. I'll come back again for another fight"
*bright* "Really?!!"
"Yep. And we will see each other at school and at CelestiaLand, so don't look so sad"
*nod* "Oki!"
*smile*
*blush*
"Well then, see you at school"
"Deal!"
*clack*
*badump* *badump* "Blackie, thank you for being by my side. I, I hope that one day I will have the courage to confess. And when this day comes, I hope you'll love me as much as I do"

...

*clack*
"Black Akari! Where were you? We were so worried!"
"... I was with Eluma"
"Gosh. Could you please tell us next time if you're going to return this late?"
"It's only 8 P.M"
"Yes, but you didn't call us! Don't repeat that next time and tell us in advance-"
"First of all, I do whatever I want to, and with whoever I want. Second, stop acting like the caring family and don't you dare raise your voice in my face once again. And third, I'm sleepy so stop bothering me with your stupid interrogation"
"Black Akari, where are you going?"
"I'm going to sleep"
"But you still haven't eaten dinner"
"... Don't want to. I already ate when I was with Eluma"
"What? Wait-"
"Bye" *Blackie enters her room*
"... She was with Eluma?"
"Monica, did you know that they were this close?"
"What do you mean, mom? She was just passing some time with her boyfriend"
"Yes, but she stayed with him for the entire day, and it's the first time she spends an entire day with someone, even if it's someone she loves"
"... You're right. I'll ask her tomorrow"
"Okay"

...

The next day...

"Hello Black Akari!"
"..."
"Eumm, it's been quite a while since we last went to school together. Do you want to go with me?"
"... I have other plans"
"Huh? Other than going to school"
*sigh* "I'm going with Eluma"
"What? But why?"
"If you really cared about me, you should know that ever since Eluma enrolled the same school as me, I go most of the time with him"
"Ah... sorry, I didn't notice"
*murmur* "... Of course you wouldn't"
"What did you say?"
"Nothing. I'm going now"
"... Deal"

I never thought Black Akari would date a guy ever again after what happened between her and Yamel. Well, it's true that Eluma is also a wizard but still... now that I think about it, we didn't really have a proper talk with Eluma about what happened at my birthday party. Just, who is he? Where did he come from? Why is he so close to Black Akari? I really want to know all of this, but I guess now is not the time for this. I should focus on my studies; I can still ask him later on.