Chapter 127

At the Academy...

"Now that I think about it, you still owe me an apology"
"... For what?"
"That day, when we got into a fight because you were jealous of Vamp, you didn't apologize"
"You still remember that?"
"Yes, and I do demand an apology"
*sigh* "Alright, I'm sorry"
"That's better. Apology accepted"
*chuckle* "Where do you want to go?"
"Luka and the others must be waiting. We should go and see them"
*nod*
*woosh*

...

In the house...

*knock knock*
*clack*
"Hey"
"Oh, hey sweetie- Eluma?! Where have you been?!"
"Aunt Eleanor, who is it- Eluma?! Why did you disappear-"
"ELUMA'S HERE?!"
"Yeah!"
*rush* "YOU BASTARD! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! MY SISTER WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU-" *glance*

They're holding hands? Wait...

"Sissy, are you and Eluma..."
*smile* *nod* "Yes"
"Oh my god"
"Congrats baby" *hug*
"Thanks mom"
"Little Lioness"
"Vamp"
"I'm happy you were finally honest with your feelings. Congratulations" *pats her head*
*smile* "Thank you so much"
"Noah"
"Hm?"
"I'm sorry"
"Eh? Why?"
"Well, when we first met, I got jealous of you for being close with Blackie, while I knew you two were cousins. So I gotta apologize for that"
"Figured. Your stare said it all. But don't worry, I'm not mad"
"Still, I'm sorry for being a brat"
"Alright, apology accepted"
"Thanks"
*smile*

I'm happy he apologized- Luka?

"Luka, is everything alright?"
"..."
"Luka-"
*glare* "Sissy, can I talk to you in private?"
"..." *sigh*

I knew this would happen.

...

In Luka's room...

"Luka, what's the matter?"
"... Sissy, I know that you love Eluma a lot, but..."
"You don't approve our relationship?"
"..." *shakes his head*
"Why? I thought you two became friends"
"..."

Yes, but...

"Luka?"
"... That's true, but these are two different matters. As his friend, I'd say it's a good idea, and that you would make a great couple. But as your brother, I'd hate it, since I know that you were hurt one too many times because of him. And even if you forgave him, he might do it again later"
"..."
"Sissy, please reconsider"
"..." *smile*
"?"
"Luka, thank you for your concern, but... I won't change my decision"
"Why?"
"... You know, there's a saying that I became fond of. It says 'There's no love without pain'. I know that he hurt me, but so did I. Eluma waited for me every day, while all I did was rejecting him. He endured a lot because of me, yet was happy with it"
"He's a psycho"
*chuckle* "Probably, but I still love him"
"Sissy..."
"I'm truly happy that you care about me, but truthfully, I can't see myself with anyone else but him as my partner"
"... What will you do, then?"
"With what?"
"Now that you two are really dating, one of you will have to give up the throne, am I wrong? And because of this, many will oppose your relationship and will try to either break you up, or kill you if necessary"
"So you do acknowledge that we're together now?"
"I never said I didn't. I just didn't want this for your sake"
*smile* "I am not really experienced in these stuffs, but I do know that with a relationship, comes many hardships and obstacles. You're right with everything you said, and I am aware of all of it, but I will face everyone who dares to hurt us. And regarding the throne..."
"... You have no idea about what to do, right?"
*sigh* *flips her hair back* "To be honest, I never really had any interest in it, if it wasn't for that annoying father"
"Why?"
"Because he really pissed me off, and he doesn't deserve to be a King. Plus, the period of his rule ended long ago, and I'm the Crown Princess, so I should act as such and take what's rightfully mine"
"Wait, it already ended?!"
"Yep. In the Demon World, the heir to the throne shall become Queen/King at the age of twenty-five, regardless of the current King's age. In my case, when I reached the age to ascend the throne, he was already sixty-two years old. Now, I'm supposedly forty-two, and he's likely approaching eighty years"
"Wait what?! He's already eighty?!"
"Well, he was like thirty-seven when he had me so yeah, almost eighty"
"Damn, he's old"
"Yeah, I know"
"... So now that you want to become Queen, do you know what you will do?"
"No, but I do know that I will never leave Eluma. We've been through a lot to get where we are now, so no matter what the future holds for us, I'll face everything with him"
"I see.... Well, can I at least talk to him?"
"... Sure. I'll call him"
*clack* "Eluma"
"Yes, sweetheart?"
*blush* "Eum, well, Luka wants to talk to you"
"..."

I'm dead.

"Eluma?"
"... Alright"
*approach* *pats his shoulder* "Don't worry"
*nod*
*smile*
*clack*
"Eum, hello there!"
"..."
"W, well, how are you doing-"
*glare*
*gulp*
"Listen here you little brat. I really don't want to make a fuss right now, so I'll be fast. You'll break up with her now"
"No."
"... No?"
"I will not break up with Blackie"
*grab* "WHY?!"
"... Isn't it obvious? Because I love her"
"I don't care! You hurt her too many times! Leave her alone!"
"I won't. Luka, I truly respect you, but I cannot do what you're telling me to"
"... I wanna punch you"
"No matter what you do, my answer will not change"

HE'S PISSING ME OFF FOR REAL!

*let go* *slap*
"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"
"Tsk. You really piss me off!"
"?!"
*sigh*
"What now?"
"I won't oppose your relationship anymore"
*bright* "REALLY?! THANK-"
"But I will warn you about two things. First, if you break her heart, I'll break your bones one by one, deal?" *smile*

HE'S REALLY THREATENING ME WITH A SMILE?!

"Deal?"
"Yes!"
"Good. Second, you have to take into consideration that although you two can be together, it is impossible for you to get married if both of you want to ascend to your respective thrones. One of you have to give up-"
"I know. And I am also aware that neither of us wants to abandon our kingdoms"
"So what will you do-"
"We'll figure something out. We went through a lot to be together, so no matter what the future holds for us, I'll face everything with her"
"..."

Even their words are alike. They indeed are made for each other.

*sigh* "Well, I warned you. Don't come crying if anything bad happens"
*chuckle* "Don't worry"

I will not let anything happen to Blackie.

"Anything else?"
"... Leave. You made me really mad"
"Sorry"
*clack*
*sigh* "I won't come in between them. However, I will stand by sissy's side until the day I die. I already failed to support her in the past, but I won't do the same mistake twice" *clench*

I swear, if Kuro tries to do anything funny, he's dead. TOTALLY DEAD!