Chapter 11

"Here we are"
"It's beautiful!"
"I know right? Black Akari is the one who planted all this"
"Black Akari?"
"... Well it's, it's her full name"
"Ohh... but, it's amazing!"
"You don't look like the type who'd do something like this!"
"...I didn't do it."
"Huh? But your sister-"
"If I say I didn't do it, then I didn't."
"Ahh, sorry."

Seriously, these guys are so irritating. I just want to go and see Hexy, but I should stay a little bit. I'll get away from them, cause if I stay, I might slap them on their ugly face.

*Kevin walks towards Black Akari*
"Hey!"
"..."
"Eumm... how are you?"
"..."
"...I'm sure you know already, but my name is Kevin. It's nice to meet you!"
"..."

Stay calm, Black Akari, stay calm. He is just a kid.

"The weather is nice."
"..."
"You know, I wanted to tell you that you're really beautiful."

And before I could stop him, Monica and the others came. But he didn't pay attention to them.

"Oh there they are! Black Akari we're he-"
"And... I, I like you. I know that we just met, but I feel like we've known each other for a long time, and the more I look at you, the more I feel that you're like me. I don't know why, but when I first saw you, I felt as if I'm attracted to you. So I, I want to know more about you. And I was thinking if maybe-"
"Stop"
"What?"
"We don't have anything in common, and you know nothing about me. How can you say you like me?"
"I told you, when I first saw you-"
"I don't believe in the "love at first sight" thing, so you better shut up before I get angry."
"Well, if you don't believe in the love at first sight, I can prove in a different way that I really want to know more about you"
"What-"

I couldn't finish what I was saying, when I felt something on my cheek. He, he kissed me?!

*slap*
"You, what did you just do?"
"Come near me ever again, and it won't end with just a slap."
"How dare you!!!!! Do you know what I can do to you now????"
"I don't care, come at me if you want to"
"You asked for it."

He quickly came towards me, as if to fight me. Dude, you're really a doted boy, aren't you? It was just a slap! And what's more, he thinks I'll let him touch me. When he tried to lay his hand on me...

"Ackkkkk!!!!"
"Never ever play with me"
*let go his hand*
"You-"
*kick on his stomach*
"Aouchhhhhh!!"
"What an uneducated child. You tried to lay your hands on a woman? Let me tell you one thing: never underestimate a woman! I'll let you go now, but don't do it again, got it?"
"Yes yesss but please let me go!" *hic*
"Oh and one more thing"
"What?"
*glow* "You and your brother will forget what happened, and you will never come near me ever again, deal?"
"Deal"
"Good. And you"
"Us??"
"If you say one word about what you saw, you will understand the true meaning of pain, am I clear?"
"Yes!"
"Great. Now then let's go"

"You're back"
"...Yeah"
"Did you like the garden?"
"..."
"Eummm... Kevin? Josh? Are you guys alright?"
"They really like the garden but they are a bit tired"
"Ahh... I see. Well then, I think we should leave. Thank you again for the dinner, it was delicious!"
"It was our pleasure, don't hesitate to come again!"

Pfft. I don't think they'll ever come back.

...

Yamel's POV

What I saw today was terrifying. She literally hit him because he kissed her on her cheek. When she told us not to say a word, I was stunned by the sharpness of her words. The most important thing for now is how could she change into a completely different person in less than 2 weeks! We were with her all the time and not even once did we see her training or anything like that. It's as if she did it in secret. But when? How? And with who? I'm sure she is not alone. And what about this mark on her right hand? I barely saw it once since she always wears a jacket or long-sleeved shirts. And when she doesn't, we don't even see her. I don't understand her anymore. I don't know what she's thinking, what she wants or doesn't want, what she loves or hates... and it's quite troublesome. We tried everything: become close to her again, prevent her from being alone or sad. We even tried to find her a boyfriend, or at least make her fall in love again, but nothing worked. On the contrary, she gets more and more mean every day. She said she wants to take revenge, but she didn't say what kind of revenge it is. But one thing is for sure: the Akari I used to know will never come back, no matter what we do.