Chapter 9

The next day...

"Okay, let's see what's this book about"

'In a land, far away from earth, called CelestiaLand, there's a princess named Akari. She's gorgeous, smart and over powerful. In fact, she's not a normal human being. One of her secrets is that she's reincarnated. When she was 25 years old, she decided to reincarnate herself and erase all her memories about her past life for unknown reasons. It wasn't difficult, since she was over powerful. And so, she reincarnated into a normal baby, with the same name, but she still had this powerful magic inside her. When she became 13, a teenager, Akari met a manapet, coming from her own kingdom that she sadly doesn't remember. And so, the magic inside her awakened, little by little, until another magic that was inside her became more powerful: a dark magic.
Akari is not only the lost princess of CelestiaLand, she's as well the daughter of the Demon Lord, also known as the heir of the Demon World's throne'

*continue reading*
*Da dun*

"What the... what is this? It can't be! Me? Reincarnated? And what is more, the lost princess of CelestiaLand? The Demon Lord's daughter? You're kidding me, right? I'm sure it's a prank! Hexy, I'll make you pay for this-"

<flashback to her past life>

"Aghh!!!!!! What iss thisss???!! My head!!!!! It hurts so much!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

No way, so I'm really reincarnated? I knew that reincarnation exist, but I thought it needs a magic that doesn't exist everywhere. So... I was this powerful? To be able to reincarnate, that does mean that I was quite the overpowered character. So basically, now I'm 39 years old??!! What a weird thing. But I don't understand, if I'm the lost princess of CelestiaLand, then... are my parents from royal blood as well? No way, I already checked them 3 times, and they don't have a single drop of royal blood, nor a 1% of magic! Then... could it be... adopted? No way. But... if that's the case then... Monica is not my real sister... so maybe I have other siblings? And who are my real parents? Why did they leave me? I swear there's more and more questions in my head! My mother can't be the Queen, since she's not engaged, nor married, and she always lived in CelestiaLand where illegitimate babies are not allowed. Hexy, you have to give some explanation!

...

"Hexy!"
"Huh? What are you doing he-"
"I need some explanation"
"About what?"
"You know about what!"
"Nope I don't"
"About the book! I don't understand a single thing! Me? The daughter of the Demon Lord? And the lost princess of CelestiaLand? My parents are not even of royal blood! And there's no way I'm reincarnated!"
"Didn't you have your memories back"
"What?"
"When you read the beginning of the book, didn't some events come to your mind"
"How did you know?"
*smirk* "Well, those events represent your memories"
"What?"
"Those are your memories of your past life. You erased your memories because you didn't want to remember anything, but they were all reunited in one and only book. And it is the one I gave you"
"But how did you find it???"
"It wasn't complicated, since it came to me. I told you, haven't I? It's your fate, you can't change it"
"My fate was to meet you?"
"No. Your fate was to come back to your origin, your evil self. Well, you did change a part of it. I was supposed to meet you long ago, but since you stayed strong, I had no choice but to wait."
"What about my parents? Am I adopted?"
"Not really. When you reincarnated, you were reborn as their daughter, but your DNA is completely different from theirs, that's why you're half their real daughter"
"... I don't understand a single thing. If it's all a prank, you'll pay for it"
"You don't believe me, even after seeing your own memories?"
"Nope"
"Then bring me the book"
"What book?"
"Your book!"
"Ahh... why?"
"Bring it!!!!"
"Okay! No need to get angry"
*the book appears*
"Open the last page"
"Why-"
"Open it!"
"Okay!"
*opens the last page*
"What the... this is... my signature?!"
"Yep. Now, do you believe me?"
"... Unbelievable..."
"Yeah I know. Anyways, you should continue reading it. The beginning that you read is just a small summary about what you are, but there's a lot more. The rest of the book is about all your past life, your white and dark magic, and all the transformation that you can achieve"
"Okay..."
"Oh, and one more thing"
"?"
"From now on, I'll call you Blackie. It's shorter than Black Akari"

Seriously?

*sigh* "As you wish"
"You should get going now. And don't be late for your lesson, deal?"
"Don't worry, I'll be on time."
"I hope so."