Chapter 119

"So? What do you say?"
"..."
"Eluma?" *touches his cheek*
*slap*
"!"
"... You're right. She's hurting me"
"See? So you should leave her!"
"... That's what any other boy would do, right?"
"Yes!"
"But not me"
"... What?"
"I will never leave her"
"Why?! You said it! She's hurting you!"
"... You never really fell for someone, did you?"
"What?! Why are you saying that?!"
"Because by the looks of it, seems like you never got a taste of what love really is. Blackie is hurting me in certain ways, but this pain is sweet. So sweet, that I don't mind it. I might go through the same suffering again, and again, but it's okay, as long as it's from her"
"... You truly do love her, even with everything"
*chuckle* "There is no love without pain. Remember that"
"She doesn't deserve it"
"What?"
"She doesn't deserve all your love and dedication"
"... She does"

If anything, I'm the one who doesn't deserve her.

"No. Because she's just a dumb witch. She knows nothing about love, affection, mercy or anything. Otherwise, we wouldn't be here right now, and with this atmosphere. She knows nothing about forgiveness or friendship"
"..."
"What? You're mad? I'm only saying the truth, though. Everything she's doing will turn against her. Karma is real, and one day, it will come at her. Remember my words. She used to say that she's a sweet girl, but now that I think about it, she does deserve what happened-"
*SLAP*
"!"
"Shut your mouth"
"... What?"
"I SAID SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"
*gasp*
"Don't ever talk bad about her ever again! You have no idea what she's been through! You think you know better, huh? Then, let me tell you something. Blackie has been through many hardships to get where she is right now, so watch your words. You said karma is real? We'll see"
"..."
"Oh, and one more thing. You talking bad about her won't make me love you or leave her. You want me? Use the right ways. If anything, your friend is way better than you"
"You mean... Sally?"
"Yes"
"..."
"Now, if you don't have anything else, I'll take my leave-"
"Eluma" *pull*
"?!"

...

A few hours later, at the training ground...

"Good job, little Lioness"
*huff huff* "Thanks"
*pats her head* "You will be able to control it without Hexy's help soon"
*beam* "Really?!"
"Yep"
"GREAT! I CAN'T WAIT-"
"Black Akari"
*turns* "What the hell are you doing here?"
"... Can I talk to you?"
"What is it?"
"... Alone"
*sigh* "Vamp, Hexy, can you leave us for a moment"
*intense glare*
"Vamp, it's alright"
"... If you anything, just call me"
*nod*
*leave*
*approach*
"So, what do you want now?"
"... Akari"
"!"

This jerk, I thought we went through this already. I clearly stated not to call me by this name anymore-

"I know that you hate this name, but this is your real name, and you can't change it"
"Ha? And who are you to tell me that?"
"Your first love"
"..."

I don't like the way this conversation is going.

"Yamel, what do you want?"
"... Why?"
"?"
"Why are you doing this? Acting like Eluma's your boyfriend, like you love and you changed, while all of this is a delusion"
"... Yamel, get over it"
"!"
"You and I, we're done. Our love story was over the day you betrayed me with Monica"
"I told you I didn't want to-"
"Then why did you lie to me? Knowing how much I care about trust and honesty in a relationship, you still betrayed me. We already talked about this. You all thought that you're doing what's best, but you didn't even think about the consequences. You thought that it's okay for me to take all of this in, right? That nothing will happen, since I'm such a sweet, kind and innocent girl. While the person didn't even tell you not to say a word to me, and while you knew how strong I was, why didn't you at least inform me before head? The past would've never let anything happen to you all or your mother. She would've sacrificed her life for you, and you know it. Yet, you decided to take the other option, THE ONE THAT FUCKIN HURT ME, AND MADE ME CRY FOR DAYS!"
"!"
"AND WHAT'S FUNNIER, YOU WEREN'T SURE IF YOU SHOULD TELL ME THE TRUTH! YOU REALLY WANTED TO KEEP ME SUFFERING LIKE THAT?!"
"..."
"Tell me, should I get angry or not?"
"..."
"TELL ME! IF I WERE TO DO THIS TO ALL OF YOU, WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED?!"
"... We wouldn't accept it"
"Exactly. You all turned against me. I couldn't take it anymore, and since you chose to hurt me, so did I. Truthfully, even when I found out about everything, I could've turned back to normal. But I vowed to make you pay, and I realized how toxic you all were, so there was no reason for me to go back"
"..."
"Anyways, as I said before, our love story is over. Get over it. You have a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend-"
"You don't"
"...?"
"You don't have a boyfriend. You still love me, and you always will"
"..."

Does this guy even have any braincell? I JUST SAID THAT WE'RE OVER! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HIM-

*approach*
"..."

Bold of you to assume I'm intimidated.

*pull*
"?!"

The hell is wrong with this dumbass?!

*touches her hair* "I know you still love me. You were, are and will always be mine. You can run, act like you changed and forgot about me, but deep down, I know you didn't" *lean*
"!"
"You're all mine, if you like it or not"