Chapter 20

"You're coming with me, Eluma."
"...You can dream about it"
"Oh really? Do you really think that you can escape this time as well?"
"Eluma, what is he talking about?"
"...Blackie, don't worry about it. I just want you to protect yourself."
"Huh? Why?"
"So this is the girl? You were right, she's indeed a real beauty!"
"...Eluma, who is this girl?"
"...Karl, please go back. I don't want to fight with you."
"Too bad I can't. Eluma, we need you. And if you don't want to come along with me, I'll have to bring you by force."
"You wouldn't dare"
"And who told you that?"
"I know. But if you really wish to fight against me, then I'll have no choice but to fulfill your wish."
"From your words, I understand that you're not coming."
"Exactly"
"Then, I have only one option. You asked for it."
"...Come if you dare"

At this moment, I felt chills all over my body. I could not recognize the person in front of me. In appearance, he hasn't changed nor transformed, but I can feel his evil aura from where I'm standing. Well, I knew that he wasn't a kind and gentle person, but is he really Eluma? It might be true that it hasn't been a week since we know each other but he shouldn't be this different. I wonder what the others are thinking of right now.

*turns*
"... That's bad"

Oh no. They look like they're gonna faint at any moment. I have to do something!

"Guys, go back now!!!"
"...Huh? What are you saying?"
"I said go back now!!"
"No way! How can we leave you alone?"
"...Now is not the time to act like an angel. Go away before I transform you into an insect!"
*BAM*
"What the...?!"
*turns*
"So will you give up?"
"Never. You're coming with me no matter what!"
"... *sigh* you're really something. I told you, I'm not coming with you. You're only exhausting yourself."
"...Even if I take your little girlfriend with me?"
"Little girlfriend?" *turn to Blackie*
"So?"
"If you dare to touch one of her hair, you're dead."

Huh? Why was Eluma looking at me like that?

"So you really do have feelings for her."
"...Listen, Karl. I don't care why you want me to come back, but I'm not going with you. And if you try to hurt her, I can guarantee that you won't be happy at all. That's why, for both our sake, go away."
"I'll give you 2 choices"
"You..."
"Eluma wait."
"Blackie? You're still here?? Please go back!!"
"Let me take care of him"
"What? No! He came to see me!"
"Eluma, please. Leave it to me"
"Blackie, there's no way I'll let you deal with him!"
"...You don't trust me?"
"What? Of course I do but-"
"Then, let me take care of it. I don't want your image to be ruined so quickly"
"...Please be careful."
"So, you're Karl?"
"Indeed, it is a pleasure to meet you, M'Lady. My name is Karl-"
"What are you doing here?"
"...I came here to pick this guy."
"And why is that?"
"Because he ran away for unknown reasons, without even telling us!"
"...Eluma is staying with me"
"What? What do you mean he's staying with you? You don't even know why and from where he ran away!"
"I don't care about it all. The only thing I know is that Eluma is staying with me no matter what. And if you are against it, come and fight me."
"You asked for it, little princessa!"
"Blackie, carefull-!!!"

At this moment I, Eluma, couldn't believe my own two eyes. Seeing people fighting and killing each other was something normal to me since it was my everyday view. But I never saw someone fighting with such... such excitement!!!! It's as if she's enjoying it, but at the same time, annoyed about it. The moment she took out her sword, I could see how much she trained. She's fighting with only one hand on the sword, I can't believe it!! She's so fast and powerful, she can predict Karl's every single step. Only by glaring at him, she's able to manipulate his mind, even if it's for a little bit. Blackie is... even worse than a simple villainess, she's the demon herself!