Chapter Twelve

Patrick kept staring at me as I sat the phone down in my lap. Shaking, I placed a hand on his and looked at him.

"I'm sorry," I spoke softly. I was scared to look up.

"About what?" Patrick asked. He pulled me close to him, snuggling me.

"I'm pregnant..."I whispered.

Patrick just kissed my forehead, when I looked up he was smiling. It felt like a huge bolder had been lifted off of my chest. Pete sighed as he sat down, he put the test on the table, and shook his head. He was obviously dissatisfied with Patrick's reaction. I looked over at Pete and smiled at him.

A few hours passed and I was feeling a bit more calm, I had completely forgotten the phone call. We had watched a few movies and Pete had to leave. He nodded a congratulation and left. Patrick got up and stretched.

"I need to pick up something from the store, is there anything you need?" Patrick asked me.

"Nothing...is there anything open at one in the morning?" I asked, smiling.

"A gas station, are you sure?" He asked once more.

I thought for a second more, "Actually, can you get me a Dr. Pepper and a Reeses?"

He smiled, "Sure. See you shortly!"

I heard the door click and the car engine go off. I looked forward at the tv and decided to find something to watch. I flipped through a few channels before stumbling upon an old Doctor Who episode. It was the weeping angels and David Tennant was the doctor in this one. I curled up with a pillow as I watched.

While I was watching the show, I kept hearing this strange tapping on the front door. I ignored it, thinking it was the wind hitting a tree branch against the top of the door. I had switched position when I heard the door open. I sat there frozen in fear, my heart sank and I could barely breathe. I prayed it was Patrick.

I gathered enough courage to speak. "Patrick, hunny, is that you?"

"Nope. guess again." A man walked out of the hallway. He was tall, skinny and had black hair and blue eyes. He was attractive.

I tried to get up, I was officially freaking out. I turned my back to him when I heard that same disguised voice. When I turned around the man had a voice changer box in his hand.

"It was you!" I nearly screamed out.

He just chuckled. "Lovely home you got here. Where is your boy toy?"

"He's at the store but should be home any minute." I responded, hoping that was the truth.

"Then that should give me enough time to do what I need!" The man said, smiling.

"Enough time to do what?" I was shaking and couldn't move from my spot. I felt like I was going to pass out.

"To get you!" He laughed as he stepped forward.

Adreline kicked in and I ran passed him, he missed me by a fraction of a second. I tripped over a shoe and nearly fell flat on my butt. I was trying to get to the back bedroom, it was the only bedroom in the house with a working lock at the moment. If I could just get there, I would be safe. I turned my head and saw he was right behind me.

"Aww, stop running. You'll love what I will do to you!" The man got closer to me.

"Why me? What do you want from me?!" I spoke, my voice shaking as I slowly backed up.

"I just want you. No one else can have you." He lunged forward and I felt myself falling.

The last thing I saw was him right above me, leaning in, his peircing blue eyes staring into my green eyes. Then darkness surrounded me like a blanket.

Patrick's POV

I arrived home a few moments later than I had wanted. I smiled as I gathered my things. I was excited that I was finally becoming a father. I realy hope it's a boy. I made into the house and something felt very off. A few decorations had been knocked off the dinning room table. The tv was left on and Rose wasn't there. My heart sank a little. What if she is just in the bathroom?

"Rose?" I called out as I set the bags down on the kitchen counter. I walked passed the living room and into the master bedroom.

"Rose?" I went in the bathroom but she wasn't there either.

I wound up searching the whole house and she wasn't there. I walked into the living room feeling defeated. I nearly tripped over something when I looked down it was her phone. Maybe there is a clue to as why she isn't here. I looked through her recent phone call history and noticed that an unknown caller had been calling her.

I suddenly remembered her answering the phone earlier this evening and she looked pretty frightened. Maybe they have something to do with her disappearance. Freaked out and pissed, I called Pete.

"She's gone." I said as soon as Pete had answered.

(Hope you guys enjoy!! Sorry for the late update, I don't have a computer at the moment and I just found time at work to write. :D)