Chapter Twenty-Two

Patrick's POV

We made it up to the hotel room and my heart was racing. I wasn't really sure what was going to happen. Pete just nodded towards me as we entered the room. When I first walked in, I tripped over a large case that had fallen in front of the door.

"Sorry!" I could hear Joe call out. 

I blushed a bit and straightened out my clothes. We walked further into the room and before us was two queen sized beds adorned with horrid sheets. Who thought that yellow and black was a good idea? The bed sets don't really match anything in this room. My eyes averted away from the bed to a beautiful blonde. She was wearing black leather pants that fit her in all the right ways. Her halter top was leather as well and it cut off just above her belly button. She had her belly button pierced. My eyes met her piercing blue eyes. She smiled, flashing off her pearly whites. She was one bad ass that was for sure. 

I immediately felt horrible for ogling someone other the Rose.  I shook my head trying to clear my mind.  I heard Joe whisper something to either Pete or Andy. I turned around quickly glared at them, they just chuckled.

"So, how can I help?" She had a very thick Russian accent. 

I was startled by her voice, I wasn't expecting that. "U-uhm," I stuttered.

"Rose. His girlfriend has been kidnapped." Pete spoke for me. 

"Ah, I see." The Russian girl spoke, thinking. "Do I kill the man?" 

Silence filled the room. We all thought that was what should happened but hearing it out loud from her was shocking. Could I still want this? My mind screamed yes. I just want that bastard away from my Rose. 

"Yes." And for once my voice sounded strong and sure. 

She smiled. "Yay, fun. Where is the girl?"

I shrugged. "I'm not sure, I can give you his licenses plate number and a picture of her." 

"The picture will work and so will the licenses plate" She held out her perfectly manicured hand. 

How was this girl a hit-man? She looked very well groomed. Maybe it's the money she gets from her job. I just hope she is as good as Joe was saying. I fished out my wallet and found the picture. I glanced down at Rose's smiling face and I couldn't help but smile back. I placed the photo in her hand and put my wallet back in my jeans. I then told her all I knew about the car and license plate.

"Thank you." She said. "Oh, my name is Natasha."

I nodded. "Patrick is mine." 

"Oh, I know. I'm a big fan of you." She smiled.

Joe snickered and in that instance I wanted to punch him hard in the face. 

"So, shall I go find the girl?" Natasha asked.

We all nodded. I watched as she slipped on black combat boots and picked up the large case I fell over. She waved goodbye and walked out the door. 

"What the hell Joe?" I said after a few moments passed.

He just laughed.

                                                                                    Rose's POV

He started to kiss down my neck, he defiantly wasn't tired. Damn it. I thought for sure he would be going to bed. I just laid there and tried to feign sleep, it wasn't working. I kept squirming.