Chapter Sixteen

Smith and Stratton's POV

 They heard another set of car doors opened and turned to see Patrick and his friend with him. His other friend was taller than him and had bleached blonde hair and hadn't looked like he shaved in a while. They both looked determined which meant it was going to be a pain in the ass to get them to leave. 

"Patrick," Stratton called out. 

Patrick turned and looked at him and nodded, he walked over to them.

"You got to go, you are a civilian and I don't want you or your friend getting harmed." Stratton said.

Patrick nodded, taking in the information. "I understand but I'm probably the first person she wants to see." 

Stratton understood that as him not leaving. "If you must stay, stay out here. Do not follow us." 

Patrick nodded and walked back over to his friend.

The two officers looked at each other and ran up to the door. They began knocking.

"Police." Smith had shouted.

The door opened and there stood his captor, his hair was tousled and he had extremely annoyed looked plastered to his face. 

"You guys already looked through my house, you know I have nothing to hide." His voice wavering a bit with anger.

That made him extremely suspicious to the officers. 

"Let us check the bedroom and we won't bother you again." Stratton spoke.

The man just nodded and let them in.

"You won't find anything." He said that again. 

I highly doubt that, Smith thought to himself as he followed close behind Stratton. 

The officers began rummaging around the room, so far nothing. They were starting to feel defeated. Smith looked up at the closet, the one place they hadn't checked yet. Maybe there would be hope of finding the girl. 

Smith opened and pushed clothes around, no girl. He was just about the turn around when a makeshift door caught his eye. It was hidden in the corner behind some dress pants. He bent down and went to open it before everything went black. 

                                                                          Rose's POV

I heard something large fall outside of the door and I tensed up. Something happened to the officers. I gulped when I heard the door open and there he stood. Next to his feet was one of the officers. I gasped. Then he was picking me up and I fought hard but he ignored it. He slammed open the front door and there before my eyes was Patrick. 

I had to blink to make sure but it was. He was deep in conversation with Pete. I had to get his attention. So I screamed and kept doing so till he looked over. He saw me and quickly got out of the car. 

"ROSE."He had shouted as he ran over to us.

I felt his grip get tighter as he made his way to his car. I kicked and punched him trying to get free.

                                                              Patrick's POV

I saw her being carried away by some guy. That must be the one who took her from me. Anger filled me. She was trying so hard to get away but couldn't. Where the fuck were the officers? I didn't noticed Pete had went into the house until he came running out of it, shouting.

"They are both out."Pete shouted.

I stared at the man as he tried to run off with Rose. I lunged forward full of anger and knocked into him. He lost his balance causing him to drop Rose, she then ran over to Pete still crying. The man got back up, angry and proceeded to punch square in the face.

I winced and cursed as I threw a punch back, he barely flinched. I stared at him in shock as his fist met my stomach. I bent over gagging in pain. I tried to stand up but it hurt too much. So I opted for kicking him in his crotch. I heard him wince and growl.

Next thing I know I'm laying on the ground with him on top of me punching hard. I heard Pete tell Rose to get into the car. I tried to deflect the punches but with no avail. I tried to knee him or push him off, nothing worked.

"Get the fuck off my friend." I heard Pete then a thud sound. 

The man fell off of me, knocked out cold. Pete quickly helped me up. I thanked him and limped my way back to the car. I got into back next to Rose and took her into my arms, ignoring the pain. She cried and kissed me. I smiled just glad to have her back. 

Pete drove off like a mad man and in no time we were home .

                                                                   Rose's POV

I  watched helplessly as Patrick was being beaten by that monster. I cried and screamed, I wanted to do something but couldn't.  I wouldn't be strong enough.  Pete told me to go the car and I obeyed. He then picked up a crowbar from the trunk of the car.

"Get the fuck off my friend."Pete said as he hit the guy across his head.

Relief filled when the man fell off Patrick. I watched as he got up, he was hurt really bad. I  couldn't stop crying as he climbed back into the car. He pulled me close to him and I kissed him. Then Pete drove off, leaving those horrible memories behind us.

When we arrived home, I quickly started attending to Patrick's wounds.

He winced as I cleaned up his cuts with alcohol. "I'm sorry..."I whispered. 

He just smiled.  "It's okay."

An hour later Patrick was all patched up, Pete had left so we could be alone. Patrick and I were curled up, he kept apologizing to me and trying to make me feel better. I was fine. I was home with the one I loved. 

I just didn't know how to tell him he was no longer going to be a father. 

(Happy early Halloween!!! :D Hope you enjoyed :3)