Chapter Fifteen

Author's Note: Hey guys. I know I suck with not posting often but I'll try harder. Work can be so tiring and then that leaves me with writers block-my worst enemy haha. But I wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who have been reading my story :D

Smith and Stratton's POV

The darkness was not their friend as the two officers sneaked around the large home. It was like trying to find a needle in a haystack- except they were trying to find the correct room. Smith tripped over a bush and cursed. When he looked up he noticed that a room had it's blinds up. Maybe he could take a peek and see what room it was. He peered in and noticed shapes,shit. He stared harder and he could barley make out what looked like a bed. He made a notion and Stratton quickly walked up behind him.

"I think this is right.." Smith whispered.

Stratton nodded and leaned forward to look inside, it defiantly looked like a bedroom. He could also make out shapes of bodies. The girl must be in there.

The two officers left the bedroom and quickly ran up to the front door. Smith proceeded to knock loudly. Both officers held there stances, hand hovering over belts for easy access to their guns if they need it.

Rose's POV

I was suddenly jolted awake to a strong feeling of being watched. I stared at the window in horror when my eyes met two pairs of eyes. I couldn't move. I began to silently panic. Who could that be? I felt him move, turning towards him. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. When I looked at the window they were gone. Not even five minutes later there was a loud knock. I heard him groan then felt the bed shift as he got up.

"Don't you dare think of escaping." His tone scared me.

I could hear him talking to two men who sounded like officers.

"Sir, we have a warrant to search your home."A man with a deep voice spoke with strong authority.

"Fine."I heard my captor speak, sounding annoyed.

I was suddenly filled with joy. I was leaving. The bedroom door open and to my disappointment it was him.

"Get in the closet, there is a door climb through it. Stay quiet. If you don't do this, I will hurt you." He said as he pointed towards the closet.

I tried to delay getting up because I knew my saviors were just in the other room. I felt him grab my arm and he pushed me into the closet. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. All I wanted was to be home with Patrick. I fit very uncomfortable in this makeshift hole in the wall. I kept crying as I heard the front door open and then close. There goes my chance.

Smith and Stratton POV

"She's in there, she's got to be. He was very weird and guarded."Smith said as he climbed into the squad car.

"Yeah, he wouldn't let us explore the bedroom much. We will just have to go back again." Stratton replied as he buckled himself in. The two officers drove off. They made it back to the station. Patrick was standing there with hope written all over his face.

"Any luck?" He asked the two officers.

"She's there but we can't get to her.."Smith said.

"Well, why can't you?!"Patrick said sounding annoyed.