Chapter Forty-Seven

Rose's POV

I watched nervously as Brendon walked forward, he smiled as he waved his forefinger in a tsk-tsk motion. I gulped and tried to get away but was blocked between the bed and him. I stared at the door behind him, helplessly.

"Bad bad girl." He smirked as he pushed me down onto the bed. 

I sat there and  watched him pull his belt from his black pants.  I backed away from him and tried to climb over to the other side of the bed. If I can just get to the other side, running to the door would be so much easier. 

I heard him chuckle and then suddenly I was pulled back, I was so close to the edge of the bed. I whimpered and fought against him as he expertly pulled me over his lap. I laid over him and began to cry as he removed my pants. He pushed both my panties and pants to my ankles. 

"Now, for your punishment. Just ten spankings. It'll be easy, babygirl." His voice was low and seductive.

Before I could respond, he brought the belt down hard on my bare ass. I gasped and whimpered, I bit down on my lower lip so I would stay quiet. 

"I need you to count out loud." He said as he brought the belt down again.

"Two.." I cried out. 

Eight more times later, I laid over his lap, my ass tingled and hurt. I wasn't sure if I could sit. He helped me get my panties and pants back on. I sat on the bed, still sniffling. I wiped my eyes and looked up at him with a mixture of embarrassment and anger. He just smirked as he put his belt back on.

"Not going to disobey me again?" He asked.

I just stared at him, I refused to play along with his games. 

"Hmm?" He gave me a stern look.

I just kept looking at him. 

He slapped me hard across the face. "Respond to me when I'm speaking to you! Do you want more spankings?" 

I rubbed my cheek, tears filling up my eyes. "I won't disobey you again." 

I just wanted him to leave me alone, he was so much worse than Adam.  He smiled and walked towards the door, he paused at the door. 

"Don't leave this room. Cain will be brought to you when I see fit. You have a lot to learn, babygirl." Without giving me a chance to respond the door was closed and locked. 

~Brendon's POV~

I was filled with a new form of excitement, things have been quite dull. Nothing interesting ever happens anymore.. so glad to have a new plaything. I hummed softly as I got dressed. Now to return back to my job, singing. I have a new album, Praying for the Wicked coming out. So far the reaction has been amazing. Everyone is so excited. 

The door opened just as I had finished putting my shoes on. I looked up and saw another one of my maids, Alice. Alice was beautiful. Short black hair framed her heart shaped face, she had pale skin and sparking blue eyes. She had a full chest and hips. I have to say we used to have a steamy relationship but had to end it because of Adam. Fuck him. Always swooping in and taking the girls. 

"Master," Her voice was quiet, she looked up at me scared.

"Yes?" I asked as I stood up, towering over her. 

"She's gone." Her voice shaking.

What. The. Fuck. I literally just left her alone not even an hour ago.