Chapter Nine

We arrived at his hotel in record time. Patrick seemed to be extremely happy having me with him. He led me into the hotel room and shut the door behind us. He put a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door. I wandered over to the bed and sat on the edge looking around myself. 

There were several pictures on the wall of pastures of blue flowers. There was a TV that was in the center of the room and was in front of the single bed in the room. Underneath the TV was a dresser. Patrick's bag was sat against the wall that was next to the desk Across from the desk was the a chair. The window looked out onto the city and the traffic was heavy. 

The room was decorated with black furniture, white and gold bed sheets and a gold colored wall paper. The carpet was grey.  Patrick yawned and pulled off his coat and sat it on the dresser, next to the TV. He began to unbutton his shirt some so that he would be more comfortable. 

He then sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me. I smiled up at him, feeling nervous. He seemed so close to me and I wasn't sure what was going to happen. His phone went off, runing the silence. Annoyed. Patrick answers.

"Pete. don't worry." He paused and stared at me, smiling.

He placed a hand on my thigh, I could feel the warmth of his hand go through my black skinny jeans. 

He hung up the phone and set it on the nightstand next to the bed. There was a lamp on the stand. He leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed back and the feeling came back. It felt like fireworks between us. His fingers went through my hair and gripped my hair softly as he kissed me more. My heart was beating hard and my lungs burned slightly but I didn't care. I was kissing him. 

He let go of my hair and let his fingertips trail down my neck and shoulder. I squirmed a bit. He pulled away, both of us breathing heavily. 

"Woah..." I whispered, blushing. 

"Woah back" He smiled. 

He laid back and I snuggled close to him. I felt so happy. 

"I want to do something.." He looked at me. 

I looked up at him, nervously. "What are you wanting to do?"

He just smiled before kissing me again. Next thing I know I'm underneath Patrick as we kissed more. He paused and looked down at me. 

"Do you want to try something?" He whispered. 

I just nodded. He began to kiss my neck and I felt goosebumps cover my skin. His hand was placed on my left boob and he squeezed softly. I blushed a deep red and bit my lower lip. He bit my neck softly and I moaned. 

I couldn't believe what I was doing and that this was really happening. He tore off his shirt and began to pull mine off. I stopped him, to scared and shy.

"Babe, don't worry. You're beautiful." He smiled and leaned in and kissed me. 

I looked at him. "Really?"

He just nodded and I relaxed some. He finally removed my shirt and began to kiss down my chest.

"Ready?" 

I just nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last of the sunlight faded away and night had finally came. I laid there, exhausted and happy. I laid curled up next to Patrick, my head rest on his naked chest. He was still asleep and I just woke up. I smiled and looked out the window. Everything outside was quiet and still. This was the perfect moment.

Morning finally came and we had to head back to the rehearsal for their last practice before tommorrow's performance. They worked hard for the next few hours and I just watched and smiled. 

Pete walked over to me after the rehearsal. 

"You do realize that we will be leaving Sunday morning. We may not even have another concert in Texas for a while. So just leave already. Say good bye and save all of us the trouble." Pete glared at me as he spoke. He walked over to his girlfriend and started to chat with her. 

I could feel the tears come but I fought them. Patrick walked over to me and smiled. He wiped away his sweat with a white rag and took a sip of his water bottle. He seemed so happy. 

"What's wrong?" He looked at me, concerned. 

I just shook my head. 

'Was it Pete?" 

I just nodded. 

"Pete." Patrick yelled furiously. 

*(sorry for not writing much, been busy with school!!!!!!! but here ya go)