Chapter Five

I looked at Pete, nervously. 

Pete smiled. "Of course man. I don't mind." 

My entire face lit up like it was Christmas. Patrick smiled back and turned to look at me.

"Welcome to Fall Out Boy, Rose." 

And that is how my new life started. My life without the constant drama and feeling like I was never good enough for anyone. Because here, with Fall Out Boy,  I am needed. 

A few days had past since that day and I was busily getting things into the van. Andy Hurley was helping me by getting the instruments into the van. We had been going at this for about two hours and I was exhausted. So was Andy, you could tell by the way he would grunt and constantly wipe the sweat from his forehead. 

A sigh of relief filled the both of us once we were finished. Andy ran off to go get something he forgot while I climbed into the van. I had my phone in one hand and a map in the other. I was going to try help naviagte. 

Patrick followed by Pete climbed into the front part of the van while Joe Trohman and Andy sat next to me. My head leaned agaisnt window as I mentally prepared myself for the long trip ahead of us. I had one earbud in one ear, playing Of Mice & Men. The other earbud was out so I could hear them if they needed me for anything. 

We were about an hour into the drive and had about one more to go. We were heading off to Huston, Texas.  Pete had cracked serveal jokes that had us laughing by the time we had entered Huston. What a good way to end the roadtrip.

Once we were where we needed to be, we all stumbled out of the van, groaning. I felt so sore as I stretched. I ran over and started to help bring stuff into the venue. Once the stage was set up and ready. I sat in the back of the stage, resting.

"Hey, wanna come one stage with us? You've done so much for us." Patrick smiled at me.

I jumped up exicted. "Totally, just give me a sec." 

I ran and grabbed a few water bottles and one for myself. I ran out onto stage next to Patrick. The next thing I know, I'm surrounded by screaming fans and a mircophone was placed in my hand. I started to panic but Patrick smiled at me.

"It's going to be okay!" He mouthed at me.

He then turned to the crowd. "How's it going Huston?" 

Screams were his repsonse. I was still trying to get use to the lighting and the fans when the first song started.

"Guys! This is Rose and she is going to help us out!" Patrick said to the crowd.

Eyes were on me and I felt like running away and hiding. I didn't like all this attention. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey guys. Let's get this started!" I smiled.

The first few notes of the song started and I knew what song it was. It was Alone Together. I absouetly love that song! 

"I don't know where you are going, but do you got room for one troubled soul?" We sang togther.

Forty mintues later and several songs, it was time to go. I had so much fun jumping around on stage singing with Patrick. The crowd loved it too. It was an amazing show. Now onto putting things back into van.

An hour later we were on the road again. I fell asleep at some time because when I woke up were at some hotel outside of Huston. Apparently that was the last show on their tour and we were going to head to Chicago. They had a house there that they shared. 

Once inside the hotel, we had to figure out who was sleeping where. I opted to sleep next to Patrick. Patrick just blushed 

"Ooh, someone's got a crush." Pete teased.

I blushed a deep red and looked away.

"Haha," Joe laughed 

"Hey, I'm going to go the store real quick. Anyone wanna come?" Andy asked.

Pete and Joe got up. "Let's go." Pete pated Andy's shoulder. They all left and I was alone with Patrick yet again. 

"Thanks for going on stage with me." He smiled at me as he leaned, close enough to feel his breath on my nose. 

"N-no problem." I stuttered, nervous.

He smiled once more before his lips met mine. Inside I was freaking out but on the outside I was calm as can be. I kissed back, blushing more than I have ever in my life. I could feel butterflies fly arund in my tummy as he kissed me. I felt him pull me closer to him as we kissed. He deepened the kiss and I felt like I could fly. I was on a high.

The door started to open and we quickly pulled away from each other. I was still blushing, both of our breathing was uneven.

"Dude! Did you see the girl in the red converitable."Joe said, smiling as he placed a bag on the first bed. Pete looked up at us and cocked his head to the side a bit. Does he know? 

"Why didn't you come along Patrick?" Pete asked.

"Thought Rose could use the company." Patrick responded without taking his eyes off of me. 

I felt even more embarassed. I quickly looked away from Patrick and at the floor for the hotel. The floor was black with orange diamonds randomly placed about. Why do hotels always have ugly carpet? 

I was brought out of the my thoughts when my name was said.

"Rose." Pete looked at me.

"Huh?" 

"When are you going to shower?" Pete asked.

"Uhm, later. You guys can go first." I smiled.

Pete nodded and jumped up running over to the bathroom. Joe and Andy laid back on the first bed, exhuasted. Andy had drifted off to bed as Joe stared at the ceiling 

Patrick smiled. "Let's cuddle?"

I couldn't believe how he was acting with me all of sudden. It scared me but yet I liked it at the same time. Patrick laid down and I crawled into his arm and laid my head on his chest. My eyes fluttered closed. I fell asleep on Patrick's chest. 

(Hey guys :DD Another chapter...the relationship is buliding :DDD))