Chapter Three

I stepped out of the car and followed Patrick. He was walking towards the bookstore that was directly in front of the movie theater. Trees followed us where ever we seemed to walk. The cold air whipped around us, causing me to shiver. We were half way there to the bookstore, with Patrick's arm wrapped around my shoulders to help keep me warm. My jacket wasn't made for this cold weather, I was just so use to Texas being cool for a bit then right back to being warm. At the end of the sidewalk was a crossway and at the crossway was the bookstore.

We where just about to walk into the bookstore when a group of girls came up to us. Each and one of them was giggling excited.

"Are you Patrick Stump?" A girl with short, choppy blonde hair asked. She was wearing a Paramore tee over dark demin skinny's and converse.

Patrick forced a smile but I could feel him tense up. He obivously didn't like all this attention. "Yeah, how are you girls doing?"

The girls all smiled wide, freaking out. "Omg, hi!! I'm Laurie." The blonde said then she turned to the three other girls behind her. Isn't weird how girls seem to travel in packs of three or more?

"This is Sarah," she pointed to a shy looking girl with long brown hair that covered her face. She was wearing a Fall Out Boy tee over jeans and and boots. "And this one is Jackie,"She pointed to a girl wearing a black dress and combat boots. She turned to the last girl, who to my surprise was Bree."This is Bree." Bree was dresssed up in a Black Veil Brides tee over black skinnys.

How did I not notice her? I tensed up to. Patrick looked down at me.

"Are you okay Rose?" He aksed worried.

I just nodded as Bree looked up at me.

"So, how do you guys know each other? Are you guys going on a date?" Laurie asked, excitedly.

"Yeah, we're on a date." I blushed majorly as he said this. I didn't think this was a date just a get away from my stressful home.

Bree looked up. "Didn't take you long to find someone new." There was malice in her voice and I took a deep breath.

"Well, at least he isn't a backstabbing bitch who stole my boyfriend by sleeping with him. Obviously he is the better choice." I think I jsut kind of just shocked Patrick Stump by saying what I just said.

Bree stepped forward and looked up at Patrick. "I should let you know that this girl, is a whore. There is a reason Todd chose me over her. She is nothing but a pathetic excuse for a human being and to be honest shouldn't even be alive. So I would suggest you to walk away from her. Live on with your live and find someone better."

The tears that I hated so much came pouring down. Patrick's arms slide off my shoulder and the coldness came back. I felt my heart sink yet again as I looked up at Patrick.

Patrick stepped forward and looked at Bree. "Will you please go! I'm trying to have a nice day with someone worthwhile. I do not care for you, now leave. All of you, please. This girl has been through enough." Patrick stepped next to me protectively.

I smiled a small smile as the girls walked away.

"Why didn't you tell me that happened?" He asked me as we walked into the bookstore. Bells above us rung, letting the staff know that more customers walked in.

"Hello! How may I help you?" A brown haired sale assocatie by the name of Ben asked.

"We're fine, thank you."Patrick answered for us.

He led me to the back of the store. We were in the horror section. How funny.

"Tell me." He demaned