Chapter Seven

I laid there for a few minutes longer, trying not to cry.

"I just don't understand you, Patrick. You're letting this girl get in the way of everything." Pete went on. 

The tears betrayed me and began to drip down my face. A small wet circle formed in Patrick's shirt. I bit my lower lip, trying so hard to stay quiet. But everything hurt and I just wanted to get away. Patrick sighed.

"Look, Pete. I don't know what the hell is up with you,but she has been helping us out. She makes me happy, why can't you just leave her alone?" Patrick growled.

 "No, man, I will not let some whinny slut get in the way of our band!" Pete stormed out of the hotel, the door slamed so hard the picture on the wall nearly fell off. 

"Patrick.."Andy whispered.

"Andy, it's fine." Patrick laid his head back against the headboard of the bed.

I was having trouble breathing. I didn't know that Pete hated me so much. Why did he? It's not like I'm getting in his way. I'm not causing problems for him...or am I? Is it me, being here that causes all the problems. Why? 

I felt Patrick run his fingers through my hair. I tried focusing on the feeling of his fingers through my hair to block out the pain. It didn't work. 

"Patrick.." Joe spoke after a few moments passed. 

"What?" Patrick glared at Joe.

"Pete...he is right.... I'm going to go see if I can help him. Just get rid of her, okay?" Joe said softly and kindly. 

Before Patrick could respond Joe was out the door. 

"Damn it!" Patrick yelled out. 

I jumped a bit, which ended up blowing my cover. I let my eyes open and the tears just spilled out. I had to get out of here. I had to get away. This feeling was overwhelming.

"Rose..sweetie," Patrick whispered. 

I sat up and looked at him. "Goodbye..."

Patrick grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. " You are not going anywhere. I won't let them do this to you." Patrick kissed me deeply. 

A few seconds pass and I pull away breathless, my heart racing. " I don't want to be the cause of fights.." I whispered looking away from him. 

"Rose," Andy spoke up.

I looked at him, tears still running down my face. "Sorry, I liked you too. You're pretty cool and very helpful. But..-"

"But what?" Patrick cut him off, pissed. 

Andy looked away and sighed. "I'm going to go help Pete out. He is pretty upset. Maybe you should listen to them...Bye Rose. Nice meeting you." On that note he left. 

Patrick looked down at me. "I'm not going to let you go...it's not fair! I don't want to fight with my best firends..." Patrick looked away. He was so sad. 

"I'll go, you can always call or visit me. I don't want to come in between you and your bandmates." Each word felt like a knife had been stabbed into me over and over. 

He looked at me. " Are you sure? I love you, I do. It's just these guys have been my friends for the longest time... I don't want to lose that. I'll call you.."

I nodded and tried my hardest to smile. I swallowed back the tears and pain. 

"I'll tell Pete I'm leaving." I smiled. 

I felt numb and out of place as I stepped outside. The three of them turned and looked at me. Pete glared.

"Uhm.."My voice shook.

"What?"Pete was annoyed.

"Can you guys take me back home?" I felt myself began to hyperventilate as I spoke.

Pete smiled. "Of course we can!" He hugged me.

"It was nice meeting you, Rose." Pete was suddenly nice to me.. 

I just smiled. I went back inside the hotel and gathered my things. Patrick was watching me. He looked sad too. 

"I'm sorry things have to be this way.."Patrick whispered. 

I just sighed. "It's fine. Goodbye Patrick." 

He got up and pulled me into his arms. He kissed me once more and then went back to the bed. "Bye..."

It has been about a month since I last spoke to any of the members of Fall Out Boy. Patrick never did contact me. I never tried. I hurt to much to do anything anymore. 

"Rose!" My newly found friend called out to me from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I answered, getting off the bed.

"Wanna talk to me while I do my hair?" 

"Sure.." 

My friend, Luna was getting ready for her date tonight. I had promised to help her get ready. When I got into the bathroom she was busy putting her hair into sections so she could straighten it easier. She long black hair that was very shiny and soft. She coated her eyes in black and wore purple lipstick. She had a black dress, with small skulls on the dress. The dress went above her knees and was very cute. She was also wearing white heels. 

"So, how do I look?" She said after she finished straigtening her hair. 

"Pretty! Adam is going to be blown away." I giggled. 

"Thanks, Rose." Luna smiled. 

A few moments later there was a knock at the door.

"Who is that?" Luna followed after me.

"I don't know...it's too early for it to be Adam." I said as I made it to the door.

I opened it to find Patrick standing there. He was holding some flowers, roses to be exact and a box of chocolates. I looked up at him in shock. I didn't think I would ever see him. Luna's mouth dropped 

"Holy shit." Was all she said.

"Rose..."Patrick smiled at me as he handed me the flowers and chocolates. 

I took them and let him inside. Once the chocolates and flowers were set on the kitchen island, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. He kept kissing me, ignoring the fact that anyone in my house could see.

"Ew Rose!" My brother yelled. 

Patrick pulled away leaving us both breathless. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. 

"I've missed you, my Rose." Patrick smiled.

(wooot, sorry for the late post of the chapter, been busy XDD))