Chapter Eighteen

Author's Note: I'm writing this on my phone so I'm sorry for any mistakes! I do not have access to a computer often so my updates have been delayed some. I prefer typing on a computer verses the phone but this will have to do! Hope you enjoy :).

                 Patrick's POV

"What do you need help with?" Pete asked as I got into the car.

"Revenge, I'm on my way to you." I spoke hastily as I drove quickly away from Rose.

I think Pete understood because I could hear a muffled okay followed by a click. This was going to really happen. That sick bastard is going to pay for what he did to my Rose. I will kill him slowly. He will feel both of our pain. I finally pulled into Pete's driveway and quickly ran to the door.

Pete let me in and he seemed quite calm about the whole situation. Of course he would be. It wasn't his girlfriend. It wasn't his unborn dead baby. It was all mine.

"You sure you want to do this? There is no turning back." Pete tried to warn me. It was useless, I already made up my mind.

Pete just nodded and dialed Joe's number. He walked out of the room so I couldn't tell what they were talking about. I just paced back and forth, waiting nervously.

Could I do this? Could I really kill a man? Having this extra time to think was giving me time to doubt myself from doing this. How would Rose react? Would she still love me? What would my band mates think of me?

I was quickly brought out of my thoughts when I heard Pete clear his throat.

"Huh?" I looked up at him.

"Joe and Andy are on their way. Time to get this started." Pete smiled a small smile.

I stared at my reflection in the window and sighed. I could do this. I have to for Rose. For me.

Fifteen long minutes later the whole band was together.  I stood in the middle of everyone as we all tried to figure out what our plan was.

"I mean, we could sneak over there at night. I could knock on the door and hide. While Andy stays stationed on the side of the house while Pete helps Patrick into the house. Then bam. Patrick shoots the man and we get out of there fast as we can." Joe said, he seemed super proud of his plan.

It was a solid plan. It could actually work. "I think I like that, any other ideas?" I asked.

"Nah, Joe has a pretty good plan." Pete spoke.

Andy just nodded in agreement.

"Already, the plan is set. We head out after six." I said, feeling quite confident.

                     Rose's POV

I felt really off about letting Patrick leave. How would I know that he wouldn't attack that man? I sighed and wandered into my room. I went through a few old photo albums to see if that would help ease my worries.

I stumbled upon some random selfies that Luna and I did. I couldn't help but laugh and cry at the same time. I really did miss her.  I put that album to the side and picked up another one.

This one had pictures that Bree and I had taken together. Bitterness filled me as I flipped through the pictures. How was I suppose to know that she was going to do what she did? I sighed and tossed the album to the side, frustrated.

I went the living room and just laid down on the couch and decided a nice nap may help ease my nerves. It could be that Patrick is going to blow off some steam with Pete, nothing bad. I really hope so, I thought as I finally drifted off to sleep.

                Patrick's POV

I felt guilty for lying to Rose but this has to be done. I can't let that man live after everything he has done to my family. It was nearing six and I was starting to feel jumpy. The boys seemed amped up and ready to fight. Honestly, it reminded me of when we filmed the Young Blood Chronicles. Only this was real life and we weren't the targets.

Pete had loaded up the car and I was the last one to get in. It felt like it was going to take forever as we drove through the nice neighborhood. I watched as the sun finally set. I prayed that this would work out.

Earlier that day Joe and Andy went weapon hunting. Apparently, they had found some awesome guns and we're excited to see how they would work. I wondered if they were only excited because they were helping a friend out or if it was the idea of taking away someone else's life. Either way I was just glad that they were helping me out.

As we we're driving my mind kept flashing back to the simpler days before all of this drama. Back when Rose was helping out with the band and the only drama I had was Pete. I wished that was the only drama I had.

We arrived and I felt like my heart would burst out of my chest at any given moment. I was actually going to do this. Pete and I quickly armed ourselves and rushed to the back of the house. We searched for a minute of two and finally found a way into the house. I could hear Andy's shallowed breathing from the side of the house as Pete boosted me in.

My heart sank. What if I fail? No, I couldn't fail. I thought as I quietly tiptoed through the house. I finally found a coat closet near the door and hid there. It was cramp and hot. It made it nearly impossible to breathe. I gulped as I once again prayed this would work.

Finally, after what felt like forever, Joe knocked on the door.