Chapter Eight

"I've missed you too." I looked up at him, trying not to cry. He ruffled my hair a bit and smiled at me.

"Don't cry! I'm here...let's have some fun." He held my hand. 

"OMG. How do you know Patrick???" Luna had her mouth opened wide. 

I turned and looked at her. "I met him a while ago," 

She just kept looking at me. We all jumped when her phone went off. 

"Hello.. Yep...Okay." She sounded excited, so it must of been Adam.

She hanged up. "Gotta go, my boy is waiting for me!"

Before she left she turned around and looked at me. "How do I look?

"Beautiful, now go get him!" I smiled and she left. 

Patrick yawned.

"Tired?"

"Yeah, drove about twelve hours to get here. I just needed to see you. Plus Fall Out Boy is playing in town." He ran a hand through his hair. 

I smiled. "Cool, cool." 

We hugged again before I led him to my room. My brother was just passing us when I had opened my door.

"I'm going to Zack's place." He said as he grabbed his skateboard.

I just nodded and pulled Patrick all the way into my room. No one was in the house but me and him. The dogs were chillen in the living room area. My mom was at work with my aunt and my dad was at his work. I was happy. It's rare that I ever get the house to myself. I usually am surrounded by constant noise but now it's nice. I love it. 

Patrick sat on the bed looking around himself. I had a few Fall Out Boy posters, some drawings that I did and other random pictures. I sat next to him, my feet hanging off the side of my bed. He leaned back, putting his arm behind his head as a prop. I laid beside him, laying my head on his chest. We laid like that for a few moments just enjoying each other and the space around us. It was nice and peaceful. I felt the pain be lifted off my shoulders as I laid with Patrick.

I felt him run fingers through my hair and it caused me to shiver some. It felt nice and goosebumps raised all over my skin. Everywhere his fingers went, across my back, down my arm , across my tummy, made me shiver over and over. He chuckled enjoying the reaction he got from me. 

"You're so silly," He whispered. 

I just nodded. "I know."

That was it for conversation because the next thing I know I'm laying on top of him and we are kissing. I felt time slow down and all i could feel was him. His lips pressed against mine, his hands on my side and the heat raising between us. I could feel sparks fly. I never wanted this moment to end. This was perfection. This is what I wanted life to be like. 

We kept kissing until we both pulled away breathless. We laughed. Then I feel something buzzing under my thigh. It was Patrick's phone. I moved slightly so he could pull it out

"It's Pete. One second." He then answered it.

"Yeah, I am a bit busy." He was looking up at the ceiling as he spoke.

"Dude, I haven't seen her in so long.." I could tell he was beginning to feel frustrated. 

"No. The actual concert doesn't start till Saturday. It's only Thursday." Patrick spoke through his teeth.

"Pete." He begged.

"Fine, she is coming with me and you cannot stop me." Patrick hanged up the phone and kissed me once more.

"Come on dear, rehearsals are starting early." We both got up. 

I threw on a coat and some flip-flops. He just shook his head and smiled. I followed him to his car and we drove to dowtown. On the way there we laughed, sang and talked. It was so nice being with him. Though, in the back of my mind, I knew coming with him was not a good idea. Pete already didn't like me and me coming along with just make things so much worse.

I tried not to think about that as we made our way to the other band members. Thirty minutes later we were at the location the concert was going to be at. I could hear Andy practicing the drums, making sure his part sounded good. Pete and Joe were making sure their guitar and bass guitar was tuned and ready to go for practice. All that was left was Patrick with his beautiful face. 

"Yo Patrick!" Andy called over the loudness.

Patrick just smiled as I trailed behind him, nervous.

"Hey, Rose!" Joe smiled at me.

I just smiled back. Pete looked annoyed but kept working on his instrument. Patrick jumped onto stage and started to do some vocal warm ups. I just sat on one of the chairs in front of the stage and watched them practice. They went through the entire set list which consisted of: Alone Together, My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up), A Little Less, A Little More Sixteen Candles, Sugar We're Going Down, The Phoenix, Dance Dance, Where Did The Party Go, and Death Valley.

It all sounded wonderful and I was in complete bliss listening to them as they rocked out. They looked like they were enjoying themselves while they were on stage. I admitted to singing along with them when they played My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark and Alone Together. 

A couple of hours later and practice was over with. I was feeling very hyped up and exhausted at the same time. Patrick looked like he was ready to crash as did the rest of the members. Patrick ran up to me and kissed me softly on the lips, smiling.

"You guys are amazing." I smiled, my ears still ringing. 

He just smiled. "Come on, let's go my hotel. The guys are going out for a drink and I feel like spending as much time as I can with you."

I smiled and we headed to his car.

(Sorry for the delay, life happened. XDD)