Chapter Twenty-Five

Patrick's POV

"YOU." I yelled when I saw him standing there. 

Rose looked up at me frightened as he tightened his grip on her shoulder. He sneered at us. 

"What you doing here?" He asked, curtly. 

"I'm here for my Rose, now give her back." I yelled at him. 

"Really now?" He said as he stepped forward pushing Rose behind him. She peered out from behind him and looked at me worriedly. 

I smiled at her and looked at him. "Yes, now you're going to answer a few of my questions." I made sure I sounded assertive. 

"And they are?" He tapped his foot, impatiently. 

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked. 

"Adam." He smirked. 

I just glared back. "Secondly, why do you have her?" 

"Well, you see. I love her." Adam pulled Rose into his arms and I felt myself gag. 

"Haha, really? You love her?" I laughed. 

Adam just nodded then he placed a finger under her chin, making her look up at him. He then leaned down and kissed her.  She whimpered and tried to pull back but he held her in place.

I couldn't hold in the anger anymore. "STOP THAT NOW." I shouted.

Adam looked at me and just smirked again. I wanted to slap that stupid look right off of his face. I stepped forward and felt Natasha hold me back. I grimaced. I needed to get Rose away from that sick bastard. 

Then Adam pushed Rose forward and then I really got to see her. I wanted to cry. She was coated in bruises and cuts. Her skin was paler than I remember and she appeared to be a lot slimmer as well. All the light that used to be in her beautiful green eyes were gone. She wore a permanent frown. Her hair was a mess all over her head and looked quite dull. My Rose looked nearly gone. I hated him for what he did to her.

"WHAT THE FUCK." I yelled, I was done just standing here.

Rose jumped and I could see her began to shake, I didn't mean to startle her. 

"Rose...."I whispered. 

She smiled a small smile and moved out of my way, I think she wanted me to hit him or something. Which I would gladly do, I wanted to wipe that smug look of of his face. 

"So, what now?" Adam asked as he walked forward. 

"I kill you." I smirked. 

"Haha, I would love to see you try. How about this, whoever wins in this fight keeps Rose." Adam offered.

"Fine." I smiled. 

I knew having Natasha on my side I would be alright. He lunged forward and I somehow was able to block his first punch. He turned back around and punched me hard in the back, I wasn't excepting that so I wasn't able to dodge it. I bent over, coughing, as I winced in pain. Damn. I stood up only to be punched in my face. I winced again, coughing up some blood.

I heard Natasha sigh then the next thing I know I am being pushed out of the way and Adam is on the floor. He groaned and she quickly stepped on him, digging her heel into his chest. He cursed. He then rose up his legs and kicked her in the back. She was caught off guard so she fell over. She cursed as he got up. He kicked her hard in the side.

I prepared myself, I stood in a fighting stance with my fists raised in front of me. He just laughed as he threw the next punch. I dogged it and punched him hard in his stomach. He groaned and while he was bent over I kneed him in the gut again. He fell over, coughing up blood. Natasha looked so done as she stood up. She kicked him hard. 

Once he was on his back, she straddled him. "Whats wrong?" She asked tauntingly. 

"You fucking bitch." He spit blood into her face.

She grimaced and just shook her head. "You shouldn't of done that." 

She then punched him over and over, until she was tired and Adam was a bloody mess. She stood up and pulled out a pistol. She was aiming down at his head and was about to pull the trigger. 

"Stop." I interjected.

She looked at me then smiled. "You want to do the honors? 

I nodded and took the pistol from her, we changed spots. He was looking up at me, blood was everywhere.

He then turned his head towards Rose. "I thought... you loved...me....." 

Before he could continue I pulled the trigger. All I could hear was the deafening sound of the gun going off. Then the sound of his head popping then the spilling of blood. I looked down at him and I threw up. I just killed a man. I started to shake and began to feel even more sick. Natasha quickly grabbed me before I fainted.

I'm not sure how much time had passed but when I woke up I was at the hotel. I sat up worried when I didn't see Rose. I started to freak out. 

"Patrick, calm." I heard Pete.

"Where is she??" I stood up, swaying a bit from standing up too fast.

"She just with Natasha. She cleaning Rose up and getting her some new clothes." Pete placed a hand on my shoulder. 

I smiled at him and sat down, feeling less freaked out. I couldn't bare the time away from her. I just had this urge to pull her into my arms and never let her go. I just wanted to make her forget about that man. I wanted to place the light back into her. I wanted to fix her and make her whole again. 

Pete left the room so I was alone. I looked around myself and sighed. I felt exhausted and different. I no longer really felt like me. I killed a man. I took away someone else's life without even blinking. What the hell? I shook my head and placed my head into my hands as I thought to myself. I couldn't get the image of Adam dead out of my head. What was I to do now?

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even hear anyone enter the hotel room. I heard her voice and suddenly everything was alright again. I looked up and smiled. She looked a bit better. She looked more human and I was so happy to see that. 

I nodded a thank you to Natasha as Natasha left. Rose walked slowly over to me and sat down carefully. I turned to her and smiled before pulling her into my arms. She began to cry as I held her. I kissed the top of her head, trying to comfort her. 

I was just so happy to finally have her back. She's never leaving again. 

((WELL. GUYS. Lots just happened. I hope you enjoyed it though! :D I'll try to update ASAP :D))