Chapter Two.

I awoke to sounds of yelling and something be thrown agasint the wall. I slowly raised up, my head pounded from all the crying I did last night. 

"FUCK YOU." My brother yelled from his bedroom before slamming the wall so hard things shook. I sighed. Not this again....

I stumbled out of bed and into the hallway , I found my mom standing there. My mother held his XBOX and was nearly crying. I rushed over to her, as I always and did and proceeded to ask what was wrong. Even though I already knew. This always happens. 

"Nothing, Rose." She was heavily breathing, trying to calm herself down. She handed the XBOX to me. "Here take this and put it on my bed." 

On the way there I examined the damage. Another hole was put in the living room wall.  The chair next to the back door was knocked over.  I sighed again as I turned into the small hallway that led my parents bedroom. Once inside and the XBOX was on the bed, I sat down feeling defeated. Why does all this always have to happen? 

I just shook my head as if I was shaking away the bad feelings. I stood up, smiled and walked over to my mom to help her. There was no time for me to wallow about being depressed when I had to be strong.  I had to help. 

"Rose...since your brother won't clean the kitchen will you?" She asked. She was siting at the dining room table. Her head was in her hands and beside her was her phone. I guessed she called Dad. I nodded. I hated always having to clean up after him. It was a constant thing but oh well. What am I to do?

As I cleaned I thought of Patrick Stump. My hands burried deep in the water and furiously scrubbing at dishes while my mind was off to a fanstasy world where I was meeting Patrick again. Time seemed to fly by when I thought of him. Then a question dawned on me, why was he at the grocery store here in Texas?  I mean I do live pretty close to Austin but shouldn't he be there? If there is something going on downtown for Fall Out Boy then why is he in Cedar Park? 

I chewed the question over in my mind as I started the dishwasher. Does that mean there is another possiblity for us to meet again? I had to go to the store and see if I was right. I rushed into my room, turned on some music and got ready. If I was going to see him again I had to look better than I did right now. Right now I looked like Hell. My eyes were swollen from crying and were all red. So not attractive. I stared at my green eyes, how sad they were. The girl in the mirror was a washed out verison of me. 

My hair, usually semi tamed, was all over the place. My face lacked color. My lips were cracked and were set in a permant frown. My eyes were a dull green and were surrounded by red. I wasn't pretty but at least I didn't look this bad. I stepped back and looked at the rest of myself. I am 5'4 and overwieght. I hide it with black. I sighed shaking my head, depressed. Even if I were to fix myself up, I still wasn't something Patrick would find pretty.

 I ignored the thought, the thought that would send me spiriling me down as I threw on some black skinny jeans and a Of Mice & Men tee. Once shoes were on and my mom knew where I was going, I was out the door.

This is crazy. What was the actual possiblity that he would even be there? I looked forward as I was walking down the street away from my house. As I was walking a fancy, black car passed by me. I stopped walking and did a doubletake. It was a sexy car, so there I was staring at it, mouth open when it parked in front my house. MY house. I turned around and ran up the street. I had to see who it was.

I stayed almost hidden as the driver stepped out. I saw nice dress shoes then blue demin skinnys as the person stood up. My eyes went up pass the purple shirt with a black vest and into the eyes of Patrick Stump. 

What the fuck? I slapped myself to see if this was a dream, it wasn't and I just hurt myself. Wincing I went up to my door and Patrick went across my yard to my front porch. The day was pretty and cold but I didn't mind. The trees were naked and the grass was no longer green. The clouds were heavy in the sky and the sun fought to shine. All around me childeren were playing with their parents and people going jogging. Such a normal day for such a werid event to happen. 

"Hey again." He smiled and I nearly melted away.

"Uhm, hello. Is there something you need?" I don't even know how I could be speaking right now. 

He looked around himself before answering. " I was just driving around when I saw you leave your house. So, I thought why not say hello."

"Oh but why? I'm nothing special." I looked away, confused and scared. Why was he talking to me? I'm not like other girls...I'm a pathetic excuse for one. 

He looked confused and worried so he stepped forward. He placed a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump a bit. His other hand tilted my jaw up so I would look him in the  face. My cheeks were on fire and I swear I was sweating from how hot I got all of a sudden.

"You interest me. You're a fan, I can tell but you are trying so hard to treat me like everyone else." He paused, thinking. "You are nervous as hell, that I can tell and yet you're acting as if I am some random person. And I think I like that. Instead of freaking out like everyone else does you didn't bother me."

I looked up at Patrick, in shock. This had to be a dream. There is no way this man would ever speak to me! 

I nodded. "Yeah...I try to be calm around people."  He smiled at me as I spoke. 

The door slammed open from behind us causing me to jump. 

"I'm going to run away then! I will go move in with Dave!" My brother yelled at my mom who was following behind.

My head sunk down, great not this again. Patrick sensed my feeling of dread and began to pull me away from the scene. 

"Erik stop!" My mother yelled. 

I didn't hear the rest because I was in the front seat of Patrick's car and we were driving away. I looked forward, freaking out.  My phone began to buzz when I looked down it was Bree. I sighed and ignored it, we were driving passed the school and away from my house. 

"You going to answer that?" Patrick asked breaking the silence.

If I were to speak I think I would cry so I just shook my head. 

"Okay..." He left me to silence. I leaned my head agaisnt the window and left the tears roll down my cheeks. 

A few moments later we were in front of the shopping center near my house. He parked and looked over at me. 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I didn't except him to care nor that he would ever speak to me. What is going on? This cannot be real! I am not allowed to be happy. I looked ever at him, and just nodded. 

He leaned forward and wiped the tears from my cheeks and sighed. "I wish you would tell me what's wrong." 

I smiled. "I'm okay! No need to worry." 

He just shook his head before stepping out. "Come on! Let's go have a little fun." 

(hey! :D Second chapter down, woot woot :D more to come xoxo)