Chapter Forty-Three

Authors Note: Sorry for the long wait so here's a longer chapter :) 

                                                                            Patrick's POV

"It's about Adam," Dean said.

I looked at him confused and back to Rose. She looked a bit shaken. "What about him? He's dead." I answered matter-of-factly. I didn't want to deal with him anymore. I thought he was in the past, dead. 

"Well, we believe his  ghost is still haunting Rose." Sam said. 

"A ghost?" I looked at Sam confused. "These are hallucination, not some 'ghost'." I felt angry that these men would convince Rose otherwise. Are they fucking crazy?

Dean looked up at me, "Man, I get it. This is hard to take in but we know what we are talking  about. She needs help."

"Your damn right she needs help but," I paused trying to calm my anger. "she needs help by professionals-not by 'ghost' hunter wannabes."

Rose looked up at me, seeing her calmed me some. "Patrick, I know this is hard to take in but I think I believe them."

I sat next to her and sighed. "Sweetie, I believe you." 

She glared at me. "Believe me? You just think I'm crazy. They don't think I am!!!" 

Sam interjected before I could say anything. "No fighting, please. This doesn't help the situation. Adam is still haunting her, ghost or not. She needs release from this nightmare she lives everyday. I've seen him and so has Dean. I honestly believe we're dealing with something far worse than some psychotic episodes." 

I sighed. I guess they were all going to gain up on me until I submitted to this horrible plan of theirs. 

"Fine. If this will help my Rose, then I'm down." I smiled at Rose who looked up at me hopefully.

"Are we going to need the help of my friends?" I asked immediately thinking of Pete, Joe, and Andy. They knew about all of this and could help. 

"Who are they?" Dean asked, curious. 

"They're my band mates-Pete, Joe, and Andy. They were with me when all this went down with Rose and even helped planned Adam's death." I answered.

Dean and Sam shared a look before Dean looked back at me. "Sure, we could get their help."

"Okay, I'll go and contact them." I stood up and got my phone out of my back pocket and began to dial Pete's number as I walked away from them. 

"Patrick, what's up?" Pete answered.

"I'm going to need your help along with Joe and Andy." I said as I leaned against the brick wall. 

"With what?" Pete asked. 

"Rose." I replied.

"Rose? What's up? Is everything okay?" I could hear a tinge of worry in his voice. Though, was the worry more for me or her?

"Sort of, I need you guys to come over. We've got new friends that will help us. They think Rose is still in danger." I answered as I walked away from the wall and back to the front door.

"Friends? How is she still in danger? I thought Adam was gone for sure." Pete questioned me. 

"Well, these friends are different than the type of people we're used to being with. They think Adam is haunting her." I answered, feeling a bit nervous he would back off after he heard the 'ghost' remark.

"Adam is a ghost?" He scoffed. "If this helps Rose recover quickly, I'll go gather the boys and head your way. I will text when I'm here. Hope you know what you're getting us into."