Chapter Twenty-Four

Patrick's POV

I paced the hotel room feeling more increasingly worried. I just couldn't stand this not being with Rose thing. Joe and Andy were passing time while watching some crappy sitcom while Pete went out to get food. I couldn't do anything but stress. What could that bastard be doing to her? I will not hesitate this time if he laid a finger on her. The moment I find out he did something... I couldn't even think straight I was so pissed.

"Hey, Patrick." Andy called me.

I turned away from the window and looked at him. "Yes?"

"It's going to be okay, she's a tough girl." Andy gave me words of encouragement. 

I nodded and smiled. I knew he was just trying to be nice but I wasn't having anything. I just wanted her here. Anyways, what's taking at that hitwoman so long that Joe hired?! Do you they know what is at stake?! 

I got up and decided cool air would be the best decision for me right now. I nodded to the guys and began my way down to the lobby area. I stepped out into the cool night air and took a deep breath in. I was beginning to feel more relaxed.  I walked around the front of the hotel and looked around. Everyone's life seemed to be at ease. Couples walking and laughing,friends enjoying their time and no one seemed to be stressing. All I could think about was getting Rose back.

Then a thought came across my mind.  The hitwoman. I will join her and get her back. 

                                                                               Natasha POV

Jerry continued his research while Natasha wandered his old trailer. Pictures of his family were scattered in a disorganized way across his walls. He looked so much happier, a sadness filled her as she remember what happened to them. She had been on a mission with Jerry when his entire family was attacked and killed. She blamed herself for a very long time and in fact still does. She just doesn't let Jerry know that, he would feel bad again.

She could hear him angrily typing away at the computer. She never understood what he was doing with the coding and such. She just enjoyed the fighting part, not the technical parts. She walked away from the walls and to one of the windows. She could kind of see through the years worth of dirt and grime. The area seemed so empty and silent. I guess that's the way he likes it, she thought to herself as she turned away from computer.

She went to say something when she felt her butt began to buzz. She quickly pulled it out to see Joe calling her. She quickly answered.

"Yes?" 

"Hey, It's me, Patrick. I need to talk to you about something." Patrick's voice filled her ear.

She smiled. "Ah, sure." 

"I am going to join you on your mission to save my Rose." He sounded so serious.

She laughed. "Patrick, you can't." 

She heard him sigh in frustration. "Yes, I can. I've attacked this guy before I can do it again." 

She sighed in returned.

"Please..."He begged, he sounded so desperate.

"Fine. Just don't get in my way." She then hung up the phone.

Jerry looked at her.

"It was Patrick. He's joining me." She said, with a slight annoyance to her tone.