Chapter Thirty

Dedicated to: Sam_Starchild :3 

    ( Comment below if you want to be dedicated to a chapter, if you want a new chapter or an old one just say so :D)

                                                                                     Patrick's POV

SHIT. I have fucked up so badly. I looked over at Natasha to see that she had already gotten dressed. She had this smile on her face and for some reason I think she wanted things to fuck up with Rose and I. I can't lose Rose over this. I have to fight for her and tell her the truth. Stupid Pete. I swear. 

"Babe..." Her voice a bit husky. "Wanna go to my place for the rest of the night?" 

I shook my head no as my mind was finally clear. "Nope. We're going to go to my place and you're going to go home as well as Pete." 

She sighed and just nodded in agreement. We got into the car and I drove like a mad man. Fifteen minutes later we arrived and I noticed Rose putting things in the back of Pete's car. Weird. I pulled up and jumped out of the car, not even bothering to turn it off. 

"ROSE!" I screamed.

She looked at me, I could see the pain in her eyes and it hurt me to know I did this, and then quickly turned around. 

"Pete, I have two more boxes left." She said as she went back inside.

Boxes? My heart sank. She's leaving me. No, I can't let her go. I ran after her fading figure. I found her standing in our bedroom, looking at a photo of us. I could hear her sniffling as she held the picture to her chest and sighed. I walked carefully up behind her and hugged her tightly from behind. She struggled to get away from me, her body shaking as she cried. 

"Shh...my lovely Rose..."I tried to calm her, I didn't want to lose her.

"Please...Patrick..."She could barely speak.

I just held her. "You need to listen to me."

She just nodded. I turned her so that she would face me. Her eyes avoided mine. I sighed sadly. 

"Pete did something to my drink before I left. I know this because in the middle of dinner it really hit me. I don't know what it was but it sure as hell clogged my judgement and I couldn't think straight." I spoke hurriedly.

 "Really?" She spat back. 

Ice filled my body. "Yes..."

 "Hahaha! That's a new one." She joked sarcastically. "Well, since you've already fucked her, she can share your bed with you." She smiled but not a happy one.

I felt like I had just been kicked in the stomach. "N-no...." I stuttered and held onto her tighter. 

"Let me go, Patrick!" She cried out. 

I shook my head and just held her close to me. "I don't want to lose you.." 

"Patrick... why?" She broke down in my arms and I couldn't handle it. 

"I'm so sorry babe.."I whispered into her hair. 

"You could of came home.... I could of been the one...."She cried more her arms wrapped around me as she held me closer to her.

My heart broke as she spoke. I should of came home to her not did what I did with Natasha. All I could do was trail my fingertips up and down her back and try to calm her down. I could feel her start to calm down some but I don't know if I made any leeway. She could still want to leave me, and I understand completely. 

She looked up at me and I could see all the sorrow in her green eyes. "Patrick....if you were drug...then... Pete needs to go." She spoke carefully, as if she was walking on egg shells around me. Which didn't make sense till it hit me, I would have to give up my best friend.

I mean after all, what he did couldn't be forgiven. I looked down at her and nodded. As much as it hurt to have to say goodbye to a friend, I had to. Sure, we would still work together during Fall Out Boy projects but anything other than that wouldn't work. He selfishly hurt Rose so that he could have me. What was his thinking? Did he really believe that this little plan of his would work? 

Anger replaced the sadness as I held her closer to me. She hugged me back and slowly pulled away. She still seemed hurt and I guess that'll be like that for a while. I smiled a small smile at her and then turned away to find Pete. When I found Pete he was loading up her car. He looked up at he me and I watched as he tried to go from being excited to sympathetic. 

"Hey, man." He said as he walked over to me. "You ok?"

"No." I said curtly. 

"Uhm." He rubbed the back of his head, nervously. "What's going to happen between you and Rose now?"

"Oh, she and I are going to work things out." I stated.

Shock and slight anger filled his face for a few seconds before he composed himself. "Oh, okay..."

"Hey, Pete." I asked.

"Yea?" He began to look more nervous.

"What kind of drink did you make us?" I stared at him, my face unwavering. 

"Uhm." Pete looked like a deer caught in headlights. 

"Uhm what? Why did you think it was okay to drug me? Drug Natasha? Were you that fucking blinded by your jealously over Rose?!" I yelled at him, I couldn't contain my anger any longer.

He stepped back, startled.

"Did you honestly think that I would want to be with you?" I continued. "No fucking way. I never liked you in that way. You know what, don't speak to me unless it's dealing with the band. You've fucked up bad this time Pete." 

"Patrick..." He could barely speak.

"Don't try to get me to forgive you. In fact, I hate you." And on that note I walked over to my car, turned it off, and went back to Rose.

She was standing in the kitchen eating some cake. She looked like she was crying again. How am I going to fix this? I can't have her so depressed. I can't blame all of this on Pete because she was right. I could of came to her but I just couldn't think straight. Why did this have to happen? 

( Hope you guys enjoy! :D)