Chapter Forty-Six

Patrick's POV

"What the fuck!" I cried out, feeling defeated as that asshole took Rose yet again. I turned around and punched a hole through the wall. I jumped a bit, shocked that I was able to do that. It calmed me down some but not all the way, Rose would be able to calm me down. Damn it.

"Shit!" Dean cursed and turned to leave the room.

I stopped. "Get. Her. Out. Of. There." I said through closed teeth, my anger building. 

"Calm down, Patrick." Sam said, calmly. "We will get her, we just need to figure out a plan."

I just sighed. "Fine, just make it quick." 

I let Dean and Sam go passed me as I sat on our bed. "I'm so sorry, Rose..." I looked down at the floor.

I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and saw Pete standing there. Joe and Andy stood awkwardly behind him. 

"You ready, Patrick?" Pete asked, looking at me worriedly.

Ugh. "I guess." 

When we came out Dean had a small bag ready for all four of us. I looked at the bags then at Dean, who just nodded.

"Each of you will grab a bag," Dean paused, letting us grab the bags. I grabbed the purple one. Pete grabbed the black, Andy the red, and Joe the green. "Inside these bags are everything you need to help protect yourselves from demons and curses. Once we're in Hell, these will come in handy."

Dean looked at Sam to continue. "Now, each of you will be getting a weapon that we feel would suite you each the best." Sam walked over to an over-sized, black case. He opened it up to show that it had all sorts of small guns and somewhat large knives. 

"Patrick," Sam picked up a sleek, black Magnum revolver and handed it to me. "This gun is perfect for you! You'll love the feel of it in your hand and its not hard for you to use." 

I took it and smiled. "Thanks." I checked the safety, it was on and then I slid it into my back pocket of my jeans.

Pete was handed a semi-automatic pistol. Both Andy and Joe we're handed knives. 

"Good." Cas said, seemingly showing up out of nowhere. " You four will come with me. Sam and Dean go into Hell first and try to locate her before we come."

"Now, keep all of these things hidden. You will need this for when it's time." Dean spoke looking at the each of us. 

We all nodded. "How much longer?" I asked, impatiently. 

"Soon, Patrick." Sam said. 

The three strange men left and I turned to the boys. "Well, this is shit." 

They just nodded.

~couple months later~

"Goddamn it!" I yelled as I missed the target, yet again. I glanced over and Pete looked like he was a natural. Fuck him.

We we're at the shooting range, I had been going since I received the gun. I had been terribly, at this rate I would never be able to save Rose. 

"Break?" Pete shouted out over to me.

I just nodded. I put the gun safety on and put it away carefully. Then I followed Pete out of the room and into a small room with some vending machines and like two tables. We sat at the one towards the back. 

"Patrick, you doing okay?" Pete asked after a few moments passed. 

I looked at him. "No, Pete. We are wasting time. Rose is there in some strange place without me. She had the baby alone, Pete. And I can't even shoot a fucking gun. How am I suppose to save her?" I broke down in tears, I looked away embarrassed. 

"Patrick.." Pete just patted my back. "It'll be okay. I promise. She will be saved and you and her can be happy again."

I looked up at Pete and smiled. Before I could say anything else, Pete's lips pressed against mine softly. I blushed, Pete was kissing me. I freaked out and tried to pull back. 

"I-I'm sorry, Patrick." Pete looked away, embarrassed. "I don't know what came into me." 

I couldn't speak. I watched as Pete left. What the fuck?

I had just got through the door to my room when my pocket began to buzz. I quickly answered it.

"Hello?"I said.

"Hey, Patrick, it's Sam." Sam answered. 

"What's up?" I was beginning to feel impatient.

"We found a way into Hell." Sam happily replied.

"Yes!" I nearly shouted.

"Well, we'll come get you and the others so we can plan." Sam then ended the call.

I was going to get to see Rose soon.

                                                                                  Rose's POV

Brendon ever since that night hasn't left me alone. I'm not quite sure how I should be responding. Adam hasn't returned yet and it's already been a few weeks already. He said he would be back soon. 

"Darling..."Brendon said as he carried Cain around.

I watched him nervously with my baby. "Hmm?"

"Do you think Adam will be back soon? Or do you think he chose Clara over you, his supposed Eve and mother of his child?" 

That stung a bit and I didn't understand why. "I-I don't care." 

"Oh, really." He turned and looked at me mischievously. 

I just nodded. 

"Good, then that means you belong to me, babygirl."Brendon smiled at me.

That didn't sound good. I got up and took Cain from him and didn't respond to him. I heard him growl from behind me. My heart raced a bit as I walked away  from and find one of the nannies. I spotted Nancy and motioned her over to me. She saw Brendon behind me and quickly took Cain from me. 

Brendon wrapped a hand around my arm, squeezing hard as he yanked me with him. I whimpered, scared, as I followed him back to my room. He threw me onto the bed and slammed the door shut. 

"Bad girl." His voice was deep, and smooth.

I just whimpered, looking away from him. 

"Look at me when I speak to you, Rose." He growled. 

I looked up at him, scared, shaking a bit. 

He walked up to me and kissed me gently. "Aw, don't be scared babygirl. You'll enjoy the punishment." 

(here's another one guys :3)