Chapter Twenty-One

Adam's POV

"Well, here we are." I smiled warmly as I helped her out of the car. 

I lead her to the door, the house itself was a cabin. It was very homey and beautiful. The area that surrounded the cabin was woods, a small pond off in the far left corner, and various other pretty plant life. It was very ideal and a perfect place for her and I to start our lives together. I turned to see her just looking around herself, she seemed to like it very much. 

"Don't you like it?" I asked while opening the front door.

She nodded, smiling. 

"That's good, now come in. We need to talk." I watched her as she made her way to the cream colored couch with tiny pink flower designs. She looked up at me, her green eyes seemed to stare into my soul as she waited for me.  I sat next to her and took her hand into mine, it felt so small and delicate. 

"What did you need to talk about?" Her voice was like music to my ears. 

"Well, it's about Luna." I felt her froze.

"W-what about her?" Her voiced wavered.

"I was her boyfriend but I never actually got to meet you. I had been watching you, though. I tried to get to know you the best I could from a far." I looked at her and she had this strange look on her face.

"You okay, dear?" I asked, the silence was killing me.

"You survived...she didn't..." She finally spoke but she sounded on the edge of tears. 

"She was in the way.." Was all I could managed. I hated to see the way she looked. 

I pulled her into my arms and she tried to push me away. I held her tighter, I wanted to be the shoulder she cried on. I wanted to make her feel better. 

                                                                                  Rose's POV

"What did you need to talk about?" I asked, slightly curious. 

"Well, it's about Luna." The moment he said her name it was like my body was filled with ice.

"W-what about her?" I asked, trying to keep  control of my emotions.

"I was her boyfriend but I never actually got to meet you. I had been watching you, though. I tried to get to know you the best I could from a far." He looked at me.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I could barely breathe. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 

"You okay, dear?" He asked, after a few moment passed.

"You survived...she didn't...."I managed to say but I was in shock. He killed her, I just know it. 

"She was in the way..."His voice trailed off a bit as he looked at me.

The tears came spilling out of my eyes as I heard what he said. I could feel his arms wrap around me as he pulled me in close to him. I tried to push him away but it didn't work, he just held on tighter.

"Shh, dear..." He whispered into my hair as he rocked us back and forth softly.

I wanted to get away from him, he killed my best friend. I couldn't stop crying or shaking. Just his touch made me sick to my stomach. I tried once more to push him away.

"Please let me go.."I whispered, my voice was hoarse from the crying. 

He loosens his grip some so that he can look at me. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Do you want to go to bed?" He asked his voice soft.

I just nodded and he grabbed my hand then led us to the bedroom. He opened to the door and there was the biggest bed I had ever seen. It was a poster bed with see through white curtains hung up around the bed, covering it. He opened the curtain some. The sheets were a gold color with black pillows. It was truly a beautiful bed. If only Patrick was here... I felt my heart tighten a bit at the thought of him. 

"Let's get in," He smiled, his blue eyes twinkled a bit.

I gulped and climbed into the bed, I really hope he doesn't touch me any more than he already has. I laid down and the bed was so soft, it was like I was laying on pillows. It was so nice. I felt his arms circle around me and I tensed up.

"It's nice, isn't it?" He asked, I could feel his hot breath on my neck and it made me shiver, but not in a good way.

I just nodded. I was thinking up a plan, while we laid there. I was going to leave the moment he was asleep. If he woke up, I would fight. I was leaving. 

                                                                                   Patrick's POV

"Damn it!" I shouted as we left the house. How could I be so damn ignorant? Pete tried to calm me down but it was no use. I was beyond consoling. I was going to kill that bastard if it was the last thing I did.

"Patrick, man, we'll get her. You just need to calm down some." Pete said as we got back into car. 

I looked at him and sighed. He was right but I was still extremely pissed.

"I'm sorry, I'm so just...ugh..." I couldn't speak, I was filled with too much emotion.

Pete gave me a sympathetic look before we took off. Joe and Andy were back at the hotel they were staying back. We were going meet them there to discuss what our plan was. Apparently, Joe knew some sort of hit-man, which was shocking news to me, and she was going to be there too.  I stared out the window the trees, buildings, and cars just blurred into one. 

Everything recently has just been so hectic. Rose lost our baby and has been kidnapped twice and I have a tour coming up. Why does everything have to happen at once? Why was this guy after Rose? Did she know him? How did he know her? The questions just kept running through my mind. I just had to get her back and then we're moving. I don't care where, just away from here. I'm never letting her out of my sight again. I'm not losing her ever again.

We finally arrived at the hotel and I got out, nervous. This was it. We were going to get her and then destroy him. 

(Hope you guys enjoyed! That plot twist, tho XD Who knew Luna's boyfriend was her killer, right?!?! XD Joe knowing a hit-man, lol haha. Well, I'll try to update again soon. I'm so happy for everyone who is reading my story, it's you guys that are making this story possible :) You guys are amazing!!! :D)