Chapter Nineteen

Patrick's POV

I could hear the shuffling of feet pass the closet as I stood there, my heart threatening to pound right out of my chest. I gulped as the man answered the door. I could hear his frustrated sigh and took that as my que. I stepped out of the closet, gun cocked and ready, pointing at his head. Just one shot and this would be all over with. He turned around and faced me, a look of shock filled his face. 

"Y-you..."He muttered, his face full of anger as he gave me a death glare. 

"Yeah," I tried to hide the shakiness as I held the gun out in front of me. I was starting to lose courage, could I really take away someone's life and be able to live with it? 

He lunged forward with expert skill, knocking the gun out of my hand. It bounced up against wall and I felt very lucky it didn't go off, I still had the safety on it. I turned that on while I was in the closet because I was going to back out of shooting him. I just wanted to scare him. 

"What are you doing here?" He growled as he pushed me against the wall. Shit. 

"T-to teach you a l-lesson," Damn my shaky voice.

"Really now, Patrick?"He spat out my name as he raised his fist,holding in the air acting as if he was going to punch me.

I could hear rustling of bushes outside and a few shared curse words followed by the door slamming open. I smiled in relief when I looked up and saw Joe and Andy. Where was Pete?

"Let him go, asshat!" Andy yelled out.

The man just chuckled as he released me. 

"Look, Rose and I had something special.."He walked over to the gun and picked it up. He began to causally stroll over the front door and place the gun in front of him aiming for Andy. "And you had to come around and fuck it all up." He turns off the safety.

"Boom." He pretends to shoot Andy, Andy backs away slowly.

I charge at the man before me and knocked him the ground. The gun fired off and hit the side of the house. I looked up making sure Andy and Joe were okay and they were okay. Joe looked at him then at me in shock. The man groaned beneath me and I punched him hard on the back, knocking the wind out of him. He gasped, struggling to get me off of him. I held on tightly, if I wasn't going to shoot him I sure as Hell was going to wound him severely. Well, at least try. This man was twice my height it seemed like and he can sure pack a punch. 

"Get the fuck off me!"He cursed.

"Nope. You need to pay for what you did to my family." I punched him over and over.

I didn't even noticed he had passed out, I was just blinded with rage. I wanted to make him suffer. I felt arms pulling me back. I looked down and saw my damage. It wasn't nearly as much as I wanted, he'll defiantly be sore for a while and I may of sprained his arm, I'm not sure.  Though, I could start to feel the heavy weight lift off of my chest, I still wanted to kill him but not as bad as before. Andy quickly retrieved the gun and we all headed out. 

I hope I never see that man again or I will shoot him this time. We all were in the car, everyone was silent. I fell asleep with my cheek pressed against the cool window, I couldn't wait to see my Rose. Today was not a good day, that's for sure. 

I was awoken by soft shakes and Andy telling me I was home. I climbed out the car, groggily, and muttered a thank you. I slowly made my way to the door and opened it. I walked in and smiled when I noticed Rose asleep on the couch. She looked so beautiful.

                                                                                Rose's POV

I awoke to hear some commotion in the kitchen, when I sat up I saw Patrick. Man, did he look rough. I quickly got up and walked over to him. I pulled him into my arms and he kissed me. This kiss was a bit different from the sweet, romantic ones we usually shared. No, this kiss was full of need and lust. I felt like my entire body was on fire as I kissed him back more. His hands were everywhere as he broke the kiss only to kiss down my neck.

"I want you..."He whispered between each kiss down my neck.

All I could do was moan softly, my cheeks a crimson red. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Morning came quickly and I was in utter bliss, Patrick's arms were around me as he slept. I forgot how much I missed this. I looked outside and watched as the birds flew by. Our next door neighbor was walking her beast of a dog. Everything seemed perfect for once. 

I could hear Patrick begin to stir so I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me.

"Hey, cutie." He said after the kiss.

"Hey, Patty." I poked his nose and he just smiled. 

We laid together, snuggling, sharing a kiss every now and then. As we laid there, there was a knock at the door. The knock sounded panicked almost. Patrick shot up and ran to the door, in his boxers. I just chuckled but something in the back of my mind told me that the knocking wasn't a good thing.

"Pete!" I heard Patrick say.

I felt slightly more at ease but still I couldn't get rid of that nagging feeling that something bad was going to happen. I quietly tip toed to the hall way so I could ease drop.

"So, you know how we attacked that guy last night?" Pete said rushing his words, he was shaking.

"Yeah.."Patrick answered in a hushed tone. 

"He found me today and cornered me," Pete paused, gulping. "He said if you didn't give up Rose to him he would find and kill each one of us."

Patrick just stood there as I felt the world start to slip from beneath me. Everything starting spinning as a familiar darkness filled my vision.  The last thing I heard was Patrick's voice.

"You still got that gun?" Then I was out. 

(Hope you guys enjoy. I really want to thank everyone for reading my story!! :D)