Chapter Seventeen

Rose's POV

Regret filled my heart as I held in the secret. It's been almost a month since that horrible experience. I've lost countless hours of sleep as my mind kept rehashing every moment with him. I still have issues being touched even though I know and trust Patrick. It pains me to have to tell him our baby is gone. I don't know how because recently Patrick's been pretty bogged down with a new tour from their newest album, "American Beauty/American Psycho".  He's been so excited to be on a new adventure with Fall Out Boy. I'm very happy for him and love to see him smile. It's nice. For a while I was worried, he wouldn't leave my sight. He constantly had a worried look and treated me like I would break at any moment. 

I'm just glad that he feel safe enough to let me be alone, he was going to be gone for a couple of months here pretty soon. I was sad because I couldn't come with him on tour. I was offered but the last time I was with the band Pete wound up hating me and there was a lot of drama. I just told Patrick  that I wouldn't want to take away his time from the boys. We  both promised to call or text each other every day. I was perfectly okay with that. 

I would have more time to come to terms to not being a mother and those memories. Plus, I could figure out a way to let Patrick know the news. I would have to tell him really soon because he'll notice that I'm not getting bigger. But how? When? I should probably let him know now so that before he goes on tour he'll be okay. But what if I ruin that for him? I really don't want to do that to him. Damn it, why is this so hard.

Luna could of helped me. My heart pained as I thought of my best friend. I really didn't let my mind wander to thoughts of her because it hurt so much. It's been a while now so I think it's safe to think about her. If she was here she would make me laugh and tell me that she would be there with me. She would be there after it went down and I could feel less worried and stressed. If only she was here... 

A few hours later I felt myself being shaken awake. I jolted up, shaken, and saw Patrick. He smiled as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. 

"Rose, dear," He smiled as sat next to me. He pulled me into his arms. 

I looked up at him and smiled back. "What's up?"

He placed a hand on my stomach and I tensed as a sense of dread filled me. I couldn't move and didn't know if I could even speak.

"What should we name our child? Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" He smiled again and kissed my cheek. 

I pulled his hand off of me and turned my body so that I could look at him better. He had confusion written all over his face.

"Patrick..."My voice trailed.

"What." He kept staring at me.

I couldn't stop the tears from coming. "I had a miscarriage, Patrick..." I sobbed. 

He just stared at me, he was just blank. I shook his shoulder.

"Patrick..."I whispered.

He didn't respond.

"Did he do that?" He asked after what felt like forever. He looked extremely pissed off, it scared me. 

I just nodded. 

He stood up and shouted, causing me to jump.

"I will fucking kill him." He was shaking with anger. 

I've never seen Patrick this way before and honestly it was really scary. I stood up and tried to comfort him, I understood his reaction. I just didn't want him to feel this. He snuggled in close to me and began to calm down some. A few moments passed of just holding onto each other.

"I'm so sorry my sweet Rose..."He kissed me gently and sweetly before he pulled away from my arms.

I just smiled weakly.

"I need to speak with Pete, I'm going to go out for a while." He said, he was strangely calm. 

Then a thought hit me, what if he goes after him. What would happen? Patrick nearly died the last time the two of them met. I wouldn't be able to handle loosing my baby and Patrick. I would die. I grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Please don't do anything stupid, Patrick." I tried to sound assertive.

"Don't worry, dear, I won't." And on that note he was gone and I was just standing in the living room.

                                                                         Patrick's POV

Rage filled me as I sat there listening to what Rose said. She was devastated. It pained me to see her  this way. I will find that bastard and I will kill him. He doesn't deserve another moment of life. I blinked and tried to calm myself enough to respond to her.

"Did he do that?" I finally asked, I couldn't hide my anger like I had wanted to. 

She just nodded, her face was filled with pain as tears trailed down her rosy cheeks. 

I yelled out in frustration, making her jump. i felt bad for doing that but I was just so damn pissed. 

I stood up, gradually getting madder. "I will fucking kill him." 

Then I felt her wrap her arms around me as she pulls me in close to her, I breathed in her scent and started to calm down as I held her. She just had this way of making me feel calm and alright. We kept holding each other but still I needed to have my revenge. I looked at her, smiling softly.

"I'm so sorry my sweet Rose.."I leaned in and kissed her gently and sweetly before finally pulling away. 

She smiled a weak smile, her green eyes still filled with tears. 

"I need to speak with Pete, I'm going to go out for a while." I said as calm as I possibly could. I didn't want to give her any ideas. But before I could walk away she stopped me.

"Please don't do anything stupid, Patrick." She spoke her voice didn't waver once.

"Don't worry, dear, I won't. " Then I left. I had to hurry before she could stop me and I change my mind. 

The door closed behind me and I was calling Pete.

"Hey, what's up?" He answered, his voice sounding gruff. I must of woke him up.

"I need your help." 

(Hope you enjoy!!! :D)