Chapter Forty-Four

Rose's POV

"Welcome home" Adam couldn't stop grinning. 

I looked around myself in utter shock. Where was I? It was freezing and strange in this room. The walls were black and the flooring was such a dark brown color that I wasn't sure if it was black as well. The bed was the only thing in the room that was furniture. There were no windows just random scenery pictures. 

Adam walked forward and grinned. Suddenly, his eyes changed to red and he had small black horns and a long black tail. Was this his true form? I gulped. He smiled more, his fangs showing. Shit. Shit. Shit. 

"Like my true form, darling?" Adam voice was soft, almost hesitant. Almost like he was afraid if I said no. 

"Y-yes" I didn't want to get hurt.

Flashbacks hit me all at once and suddenly I couldn't breathe. I remembered every hit. Every touch. Everything that was said. I remembered the fear and the sickness I felt. I never wanted him. 

"Good. I need my Eve to feel at home." He walked over to the bed and sat on the edge near my feet. 

"So, aren't you curious to what I am?" He leaned in and suddenly I was mesmerized by his face. I immediately shut my eyes trying to block out whatever he was trying to do. 

"Babe, don't close your eyes. It's okay to stare." His voice sounded so alluring. 

My eyes betrayed me and when they opened he was mere inches from my face. His lips were so close to mine and I felt my heart began to race. I breathed in his scent and suddenly I felt intoxicated and I strangely wanted to kiss him.

What about Patrick?  My subconscious interjected.

Patrick. His face filled my mind and I was able to somewhat return to normal state.  

"Darling" He breathed before kissing me. Shock filled me as I kissed him back. I couldn't believe what I was doing. His fingers ran through my hair as he deepened the kiss. My heart was racing, my breathing uneven. He pulled me even closer to him as we kept kissing.

You need to think of Patrick. This is wrong.  

He smirked as he pulled away before I could pull away first. I sat there staring at him breathless and completely confused. What is he doing to me? I'm scared. Patrick please save me. 

"I could feel your want for me in that kiss, Darling." Adam smiled more. 

I looked at him more. His black hair was a bit of a mess and his red eyes never left mine. He was drop-dead gorgeous. 

Patrick is better. 

I shook my head trying to not lose myself to this spell he had me under. I had to be strong for Patrick. I didn't want to break his heart. 

Alright, alright
Alright, alright
Alright, alright, it's a hell of a feeling though  

I jumped as Panic at the Disco suddenly filled the room. Adam blushed and apologized before answering the phone. 

"Hello, Lucifer." Adam spoke calmly. 

I was suddenly pulled back into reality when I heard who he was talking to. I watched as he walked out the door, shutting and locking behind him. I started to shake and cry. I couldn't believe I let Adam get to me. I kissed him. What am I going to do?

I stared up at the picture that was next to the door. The picture was a forest landscape. In the middle of the picture was an injured fairy. Her pale pink face was twisted up in pain. She was missing a wing and blood dripped down. The more I stared at the picture the more disturbing it became. Heads hung from the trees like apples. Arms acted like roots around the scarlet red tree trunk.  The leaves we're a faded green. The entire picture gave me the creeps. 

I had to force myself to look away from the picture. I felt a sinking sensation in the pit of my stomach. Something tells me I'm not escaping from here. My own personal Hell away from the love my life. 

The door opened and Adam walked in grinning. "I've acquired a little potion Lucifer himself created to help with out baby coming sooner. I want you to ravish you without the fear of hurting our baby."

"P-potion?" I could barely speak.

I wasn't ready for this baby. 

"Yes. It'll be a quick process and then we'll celebrate." Adam couldn't stop smiling as he handed me the small, tube glass full of glittering green liquid. I gulped, hand shaking as I held the vile. 

"Drink, Darling." He sat down next to me.

I shook my head. Nope. Not happening.

"Do you want to know how much  I can torture you if you don't?" His voice was dark and menacing. 

I just nodded and quickly drank the liquid. I felt a slight buzz, almost like I was tipsy. Then the room was turning. Oh joy. Then I was blanketed in the darkness. 

I'm not sure how long I was out but when I awoke I felt different. My eyes opened slowly as I went to feel my stomach. No big bump. Did I already have the baby? 

"You're awake, Darling." Adam said, holding a baby boy. He had bright blue eyes and was smiling at him.

I felt sick. 

"Meet Cain" He handed me the baby and I carefully held him. It felt strange. This was inside me for so long. I looked down at the baby and we locked eyes. I felt an immense feeling of awe and love for this baby as he smiled and giggled at me. 

"Aww, sweet baby Cain." What was I saying? 

Adam was elated. "I knew you were the perfect mother. Now give him here and we'll send him off with Amelia. Amelia is very good with children, so no worries." 

I reluctantly handed him our baby, no my baby I corrected myself. What is going on?  This is happening all way to fast. I need this to slow down. Not even yesterday...was it yesterday? I had no idea for how long I was out. Anyways, just yesterday Patrick and the gang was trying to save me. This place is messing with me too much. Patrick needs to hurry otherwise I'm afraid I won't be saved. Why can't I be stronger? 

The door opened and a small, impish woman came in. She took Cain from Adam and left. Adam was removing his shirt before I could say thing. He growled as he picked me up with ease and laid me down on the bed. He started to kiss me and I was hooked. My judgement was cloudy and I felt like I was drunk.

He kissed down my neck and I couldn't help but moan.

Patrick loves you. You're going to destroy him.

He bit my neck hard and I gasped. My arms wrapped around him and I held onto him. He sucked softly, I had to bite my lower lip to stop any noise from escaping my lips. 

Before he could get any further, there was a tapping at the door.

Adam pulled away, annoyed. "Shit, he's here." 

"Who?" I breathed.

"Lucifer." Adam got up and answered the door. 

The door opened and I had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't seeing anything. 

"Brendon Urie?" I gasped. 

(Hope you guys enjoyed!! I couldn't have a FOB fanfic without Brendon lol)