"I HATE HIDING MY FEELINGS FOR YOU . "HARRY SAID. "BUT IT'S THE ONLY WAY."

Sometimes I wonder if Simon or Uncle Simon as the boys call him tries his best to make me feel as anxious or as nervous as possible. I mean not only in two days' time the tour will kick off but today we have an interview. I mean all of the boys and myself included. I mean I'm not nervous about the interview seeming as I've gotten used to them over the past few months, but this time I'm actually performing live with the boys.

I mean I've only sung with Harry and it's only just been us two and a few people from the crew, not all of the boys from One Direction with a song I've only just learnt this past week. I mean it's not a difficult song, it was relatively easy to remember but just the thought of perfuming it with five other people is nerve racking. I'm used to singing by myself so if I mess up it's only mean but when it's with others it's more daunting because if you mess up you'll feel like you've left the whole team down.

I'm currently sat in the dressing room with Lou whilst lux is sat on my lap who's been talking to me about her dream that she had last night about how she was in a castle that was in an enchanted forest with wildlife around and a crystal blue lake that surrounded the castle. Lux spoke in great detail what the castle looked like, from the marble floor to the high ceilings. I don't remember Bambi being this descriptive when she told me about her dreams, she just said that it was a good dream and that was it.

"And then a white horsey came in. it has a long tail and big brown eyes like you have and it was a girl it was so beautiful Rory. "Lux said, smiling at me through the mirror.

"Really? How did you know it was a girl?" I asked.

"The horsey told me her name was Mia."Lux said, nodding her head.

"That's a beautiful name." I said.

"Baby can you please go find Harry for me and tell him that I need to do his hair please. "Lou asked as she finished fixing my hair in a high messy pony tail.

"But Mumma I wasn't finished telling Rory the story about Mia and how she got lost and she needed my help to find her family. "Lux said, pouting at Lou.

"Princess I promise once I'm done with the interview you can tell me all about yours and Mia's travels okay." I said, turning lux around so she was facing me.

"Promise. "She said, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Promise." I said, kissing her cheek lightly, making her giggle. Lux then proceeded to get up and run out the door in search for harry.

"How do you do that? "Lou asked as she started to prime my face for makeup.

"Do what?" I asked, closing my eyes so I wouldn't get any product in my eyes.

"It usually takes me ages to get Lux to go do something for me, but she listens to whatever you say. "Lou said, fanning my face so the primer would dry quicker so she could move on to the rest of my makeup.

"Well I have a younger sister. Her name's Bambi, so I kind of know what to say to what you would say 'per sway her' to do what she has to do without any arguments. Like when I was home a few months back she begged me to stay which broke my heart because she said that she hates it when I leave, so I promised her that when I came back home for the holidays she would get my full attention because I couldn't play dress ups or watch Charlie and Lola with her because I'm away from her and my mum." I replied, taking a few deep breaths to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall when I remember Bambi's face the day I got on the plane to go to the states.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. "Lou said, pulling me into a hug.

"It's alright."I said, hugging her back.