BOY FANS

I can’t believe he said that I can’t go out with people. He doesn’t own me, so why does he acts like he does, I mean why he would care if I went out anyway...

"Rory come on we’re here."Allie said. I looked out the window to see where I would be staying at for five months. It looked nice but I didn’t want to stay somewhere that was so close to someone that makes me want to rip my hair out.

I know I’d have to move out of house sooner or later but I didn’t think it’d be this soon, but I guess I could have said no to Simon’s request, but I couldn’t. I wanted to do it for my sister and for his band as well. Oh and the whole rest of his management.

A lot of pressure huh?

I knew I couldn’t let them down. When Allie told me about how Harry wasn’t always self-centred I was shocked, I mean how someone could change in such a short period of time.

Something really bad must have happened to him...

But what?

I guess only time will tell I guess.

"It’s a nice place isn’t it?"Allie said, once we entered the lobby.

"Yeah."I said.

"Oh come on Rory lighten up."Allie said, resting her hand on my shoulder.

"Oh I am.”I said, sarcastically, before giving her a fake smile.

"Very funny. “She said, shaking her head. “Now come on and let’s grab you key room."Allie said, before making her way up to the front desk.

"Hi, you must be Allie."Said the lay behind the desk, who was previously tapping away at her old school computer.

"That’s correct, this is Rory."Allie said.

"Hello.” I said.

"HI, my grandson loves you."She said, nodding her head.

"What’s your grandson’s name?” I asked.

"Christian. “She said.

"Yeah Gran."I hear a deep voice echo through the lobby. I turned around to see a boy who looked about eighteen, with scruffy hair, but not in the bad way, it suited him well with his blue eyes. He was wearing a white t-shirt which made his olive skin stand out. He was also wearing dark skinny jeans, with a pair of white TOMS on his feet.

"Hello.” I said.

"Rory. “He gasped, before placing his hand over his mouth.

"Hello Christian.” I replied, making my way over to him.

"HI. “He said, before quickly placing his hand back down to his side.

"It’s nice to meet you."I said.

"Can I have a hug? “He asked.” I mean if you’re not too busy. I understand if you are. “He added, placing his hand on the back of his neck.

"Christian its okay.” I said, giggling. “Come here."I said, before opening out my arms.

He didn’t say anything, he just smiled, before he wrapped his arms around my waist. He stated shaking in the embrace.

"Hey it’s okay.” I replied, rubbing his back.

"I’m sorry, you must think I’m some sort of loser. I’m just a really big fan of yours"He replied, pulling back.

"No I don’t. ‘I said, shaking my head.

"Really? “He asked, his eyes widening at my response.

"I’m just like you when it comes to meeting someone that I’m a fan of.” I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"But you’re Rory Skyes. “He said.

"I know. I am Rory, who makes fun of herself in front of millions of people.” I said.

"Christian let the girl to her room.” I heard his grandmother say.

"Oh sorry. “He said. “Before you go, I was wondering if I could get a picture with you."He asked, hesitantly.

"Sure.” I said, nodding my head.

"Cool. “He said, before fetching his phone out of his pocket.

I stepped next to Christian before wrapping an arm around his waist. He froze for a split second before he wrapped and arm around my waist, before taking a photo.

"Thank you so much. “He said, releasing his arm from my waist.

"It’s no problem. I better get going though. It was lovely meeting you Christian.” I said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, before making my way back to Allie.

"I think you just put him in cardiac arrest from that stunt there."Allie chuckled, once I reached her.

Confused at her comment I turned around to see Christian smiling from ear to ear, staring at his phone, while his free hand was placed over his cheek from where I had kissed him.

"He’s sweet.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Very, now come now, you don’t want to start unpacking at twelve in the morning, seeming as tomorrow will the first outing for yourself and Harry."Allie said.

"What no! I’m having lunch with Niall tomorrow though.” I said.

"He’ll understand. “She said, as we followed Cheon, who was pushing a trolley with my suitcases, towards the lift.

"Why does it have to be tomorrow anyway?” I asked.

"Because Harry said, that we should start as early as possible. “She said, once we got in the lift.

That asshole.He knew about mine and Niall’s plans.

Stupid curly headed freak, who wants to ruin any chances of me being happy.