AUTHORS NOTE "PLEASE READ"

Hi everyone. I just wanted to have a chat with you guys. I don’t want to sound greedy or anything, but I want to get the reads up to 100 before I post the next chapter. I know it sounds like I’m only in this for the reads but I’m not. That’s the least of my concerns.

I started writing this story because it came to me in my head one night about a year ago when I first published it on Tumblr. Now mind you I wasn’t a good writer back then, I’m not saying I’m a fantastic writer now, but I believe I’ve come along way. Before I didn’t proof read the chapters so I’ve had to do that with every chapter I have posted to this date and that has taken a long time from how long each chapter is. I mean nearly 2K words a chapter is quite a lot.

 I find with this story I can’t seem to stop myself. I have to mentally tell myself in my head that I have to stop soon when it comes close to the 2K word mark which sounds ridiculous saying out loud, but I guess some things sound better in your head.

Anyway I’m just letting you know that this story is far from over, so don’t worry about it ending anytime soon, but I will be ending this first part of the story soon, however there will be a sequel that will start the next day.

Also I’ve nearly caught up to the where I’ve stopped writing the chapter from my Tumblr page (that’s why the updates are literally 10 minutes apart unless I’ve fallen asleep) , but don’t worry I’ve written about three more chapters since then. So at around the mid 80’s chapter the updates won’t be as fast, but they will come within a day or two of each other depending on what days I have work and what not.

Okay I think I’ve talked enough, so I hope you guys like this story and I will talk to you in my next authors note update thing which won’t be for a little while unless you want me to have some sort of authors note at the end of the chapters to let you guys know what’s going on in my life and what not.

Thank you so much for reading and if you want to ask me questions or ask the characters questions let me know down below in the comment section. Oh and please don’t forget to let me know how you think this story is going to turn out in the comment section below. Lastly please vote on your favourite chapters. It honestly helps me out a lot.

Love you guys, Bye xx

Bec