NIGHT IN AT HARRY'S

Once I had gotten back to Harry’s apartment I was greeted by Harry smiling at me, before he grabbed my hand, leading me into the lounge room.

“Hey Rory.” Louis said, before patting down the seat next to him.

“Hello Louis. “I said, letting go of Harry’s hand before sitting down next to Louis.

“What did you get? “He asked.

“Macca’s. “I said, smiling before grabbing my chips from in the brown bag.

“I can see that. “He said, smiling.

After about half an hour we were all finished eating, well except for Niall who had started eating all the food that was left over.

“Rory, do you want a drink or anything? “Harry asked.

“No thanks I’m good. “I said, smiling up at him.

“Okay. Ummm anyone else? “He asked, looking around.

“No thanks. “They all said in unison.

“Okay. “He replied, before walking into the kitchen.

“Louis why did Harry snap at you before? “I asked, after making sure that Harry was out of sight.

“I don’t know, but he’s never done that before. “Louis said with a hurtful expression across his face.

“I’m going to go ask him. “I said, before standing up.

“No.”He said, grabbing my hand.

“Louis what do you think you’re doing? Let her go. “I turned around to see Harry staring at Louis with the most evilest glare I’ve ever seen, it kind of scared me.

Louis didn’t say anything, he just let my hand go before dropping it down to his side.

“Louis I asked you a question. “Harry said, making his way towards us, with his fists clenched.

“Harry stop. “I said, placing my hand on his chest.

“Move out the way. “He growled.

“No.”I said.

“Rory move otherwise I will move you myself.”

“Harry stop it.This isn’t you. Why are you acting like this?”

“You don’t know anything about me.”He hissed.

“Maybe I don’t but I do know that you’re not the type of person that would hit your best mate. “I said calmly.

“Maybe you don’t know me then. “He said.

“Obviously not. “I mumbled underneath my breath.

Harry didn’t say anything, no one did. The whole room was silent that you could hear a pin drop. The air was thick through the built up tension that was looming around the air.

“I’m sorry Louis. “Harry said, looking down at his feet.

“Okay. I’m going to go head off. “Louis said, standing up.

“I’m going to go as well. “Liam said. “Danielle’s should be over soon. “He added, smiling

“Me too, Perrie’s scheduled to be over soon.” Zayn said, looking at his watch.

“I have to go to.”Niall said.

“It was nice seeing you again. “Louis said, giving me a light smile.

“You to Louis. “I said, nodding my head.

“Bye Rory.”Niall said, giving me a quick hug.

“Bye. “I said, once he pulled away.