FEELING OVERWHELMED & PHONE CALLS WITH AN OLD FRIEND

A few days later

Rory's pov

The last few days have gone so fast. It kind of felt like I was frozen in time as the world continued on, whilst I was watching everyone rushing around like headless chickens.

Harry's still with Taylor, but recently I've noticed that she isn't around as much as she used to be. Another thing I've noticed that Harry doesn't seem to be phased by it. When someone asks him why Taylor he isn't here he just shrugs his shoulder which gives me the vibe that he's used to her not being around.

When people talk to Harry he seems to be a bit closed off. Louis kind of just avoids talking to Harry seeming as whenever they speak it always ends up in an argument which is so odd seeming as when I did my research and my sister going on about them she would always say that she loved Larry Stylinson which at that point I thought she must have taken a ride on the crazy train. But then I realized who or what Larry Stylinson was. I mean whoever came up with that name is a genius. It sounds like an actual name then what people call Harry and Taylor. Haylor, I mean what kind of name is that, no offence to whoever came up with the name.

Anyway I'm going off track. All in saying that something big must have happened between Louis and Harry to have this much effect on their friendship that seemed unbreakable before Taylor came into the picture.

I know I had the chance for Louis and Eleanor to tell me what happened, but I honestly don't want to know. If I wanted to know I would've taken up on their offer when they were practically begging me to listen to what happened. But I just didn't see the point.

I mean it happened before I came into the picture so I don't really see the point in telling me what happened. I mean it's not like telling me what happened gonna change anything or change the fact of what exactly happened between Louis and Harry happened.

But then again, something tells me that there is a reason to why they so desperately wanted to tell me what happened between the four of them, like it would explain why they argue and it may make me understand Harry a bit more.

I remember the first time that I witnessed Harry and Louis arguing. Well mostly Harry almost take a swing at Louis. It was one of the craziest experiences of my life. When I saw Liam pull harry away from Louis I remembered Harry's eyes. They were full of hatred towards Louis. Harry didn't even look like Harry. He looked like a monster. He didn't look like the boy that you would see in posters or interviews. He seemed like he was an angry teenager who was on the verge of knocking someone out. And that person was going to be Louis, but thankfully Liam and Zayn came to the rescue.

I also remember the look on Louis face. He looked like a little boy who seemed to have lost his mum in a giant supermarket with people everywhere. Then there's Liam and Zayn who seemed to be tired and irritated. It reminded me of a mum that was tired of having to break up a fight between two siblings.

Then there was Niall. He seemed too shocked to even move let alone say anything. It made me wonder that Harry and Louis only fought when Niall wasn't around considering how frightened Niall looked. They must do it so Niall wouldn't seem considering that all the boys are very over protective over Niall. And I don't blame him. he has this aura around him that when you would meet him or look at him from afar you would get this automatic pull in wanting to protect him from anything bad in the world, like you would wrap him up in cotton balls so he wouldn't get injured.

I always wonder what goes on in Zayn's and Liam's mind lately. They seem to be the quietest out of the group. They don't speak to me much unless it's about Harry or something to do with the tour that's coming up in like two days.

I have a goal that by the end of the tour I'll be a bit closer to Liam and Zayn. They seem like such caring guys.

"Rory stop spacing out, you're starting to freak me out. "Lou said, clicking his fingers in front of my face to snap me back into realization.