TWEETING CHILLS

I want to apologise for how short this chapter is.I try to do at least 1k words for each chapter but sometimes that doesnt happen, like for this chapter for example.I'm really sorry,but I just didn't think you guys would want another 200 words or so of just awkward tweets between Rory and her little followers. Oh speaking of who. Who do you guys think would play rory in real life.Let me know your thoughts in the comment section

Love BEC

RORY'S POV

Once I got home I raced into my room and crawled under the cover before screaming into the pillows. I can't believe I was just on the Ellen show.

After a couple of minutes of trying to calm myself down I decided to have a shower before going to bed, well when I mean bed like I was supposed to do I meant go on twitter and Tumblr and just go crazy.

After showering and what not I made my way into the kitchen to get some food I starving. I'm surprised that Ellen didn't recognise my stomach growling when I was on the show.

At least that's something that wasn't added to my list of embarrassing moments for the day.

I decided to have some noddles with cheese, I couldn't be bother making anything.

Not like I could cook anyway. Last time I tried to cook something I nearly burnt my hand. It wasn't a fun experience.

I was to make spagettie.So I don't have spaghetti anymore unless I go out or my mum and sister are here for a visit. Mum cooks the best food ever.

So here I am with my trusty kettle, that was just about to boil, and my bowl with my famous noddles.

Chicken of course. Beef just doesn't do it for me.

As the kettle was doing it's business I grabbed the cheese out of the fridge. It was grated instead of a block of cheese. I'm too lazy to grate it myself. Plus it takes forever.

Once I poured the boiling hot water into the container which held the noddles, very carefully, I placed the container into the microwave. Yes I know I cook it weird, but who cares.

Once that was done I drained the noodles into a colander, then added the chicken sachet thingy before mixing the continents from the sachet. I then sprinkled the cheese on top before placing it back into the microwave so that the cheese could melt.

I know it's a long process just to make some noddles isn't?

Yes it is.As the noodles was at its final stages of the cooking process I grabbed my purple mac book from my room bringing it into the lounge where I placed it on the coffee table so that I could eat ,go on twitter and Tumblr at the same time.

I know who would have thought that Rory can multi-task.

Not me.

Ding.

Woo my noddles are ready, about time too. I thought I was going to starve.

And before you say anything, no I'm not being a drama queen, I'm being serious.

I grabbed a Pepsi max from the fridge before grabbing my noodles. I then took my seat down on the couch before signing into twitter.

As I was scrolling through my mentions it seemed that a lot of people had tuned in and watched the Ellen show.

God now everyone now knows how awkward I really am, damn you nerves, go make out with confidence or something....

Yeah don't think that would be a good idea.

I guess some people found it funny at how awkward I was from some of my mentions.

@Issabellamarks: @Roryskyes Watched the Ellen show today. I love you.I'm glad that you're not afraid to show your nerves.

@Zaynsbaby: @Roryskyes you're my favourite celebrity that has appeared on the Ellen show. Don't change embrace your awkwardness.

@Harrystylesbed: @Roryskyes if it helps I'm awkward too. We can be awkward together. I love you....Follow me?

Well at least there nice comments.

@Roryskyes: @Isabellamarks Thank you.I love you too. Trust me I tried my best to hide them. So if you could tell I was nervous then I wasn't doing a very good job at it.Guess I'll have to give up on my dreams of becoming an actor.

@Roryskyes: @Zaynsbaby thank you darling I really appreciate it.Trust me even if I wanted to change, which I don't, I wouldn't be able to. It's too hard. I guess I'll have to embrace my awkwardness and my shortness.

@Roryskyes: @Harrystylesbed well I've always wanted an awkward buddy who I can embrace this talent that I have. I love you too.

After following each of them I looked through some more mentions, obviously some were about me not knowing who Harry and Niall were. I mean it's not my fault I live under a rock all the time.

Okay I've made a new year's resolution.

Get out more. And listen to new things.

@Roryskyesn1fan:@Roryskyes Omg I love you. Please do a twitcam.

@Roryskyes:@Roryskyesn1fan OMG I love you too. Really I mean why I would do that? I'll just embarrass myself more than I already have.

@Louistomlinsonforever: RT:@Roryskyesn1fan:@Roryskyes Omg I love you. Please do a twitcam. Please Rory.

@Roryskyes: Okay @Louistomlinsonforever. I'm only doing this because I want to make you guys happy.

@Roryskyes: Hello guys I'm going to do my first ever twitcam. I apologise if it's bad.

God what had I gotten myself into. I mean I have watched one before, it seems easy enough, I've seen Perrie from Little Mix do one so how hard could it be?

Extremely hard. I mean I'm not like Perrie.

This is going to be interesting.