LEAVING UNION J

Surprisingly I wasn’t as mad as I first thought I would about the whole dating Harry idea. I mean I was bothered by having to date Harry but I couldn’t do anything about it so there was no point in complaining about it.

So here I am sitting in the car on the way back to the house that I’m currently staying at.

“Rory you know that you can’t say with Union J for the rest of your stay here right?”Allie asked

“I know that, but where am I supposed to stay? “I asked

“Well since you’re now dating Harry we all thought it would be best to stay as close to Harry as possible so we came up with the idea of you staying at the same hotel near the boys Condo .So it would seem like Harry’s trying to keep as close to you as possible. If that makes sense”

“Does Harry know about this? “I asked.

“No but even if he did and he didn’t agree with it he wouldn’t have a say.”Allie said.

“Okay.”

“Anyway why do you seem to care so much about what Harry thinks?” Cheon questioned.

“I’m just wondering to see if he’s acting like he hates the idea when he may not be that bothered by it.”I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“Well he seemed to me that he was angry about something, but not because of you.”Allie said.

“Well what’s his problem then? “I asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve known Paul since forever ago and he’s told me about the boys and he’s told me about Harrys changed over the years.”Allie said.

“What happened to him? “I asked.

“No one knows.”Allie said, shrugging her shoulders.

“So he hasn’t always been a rude and obnoxious?” I asked.

“No, I met Harry when the band first came together he was such a sweet boy, but I hadn’t seen him until today and the Harry you saw today wasn’t the Harry, isn’t the Harry he used to be.”Allie said, sighing.

I never really thought about it that way. I mean my sister always said that Harry’s the sweet, cheeky, curly haired boy who grew up in a small town. She never talked bad about him, she always talked so fond of him.

I guess it comes to show that he lives a doubled life.

Kind of like Hannah Montana.

“I guess there’s two sides to every story. “I said.

“Yeah.”Allie said nodding my head

“Allie when do I need to move out? “I asked, once we go back to the house where I was staying at.

“Well as soon as possible.”Allie said, stepping outside of the car.

“Okay. “I said, nodding my head.

I’m going to miss the boys.

“I’ll see you tomorrow okay.”Allie said, giving me a quick hug.

“Okay. Bye Allie.”I said, once I pulled back. “Bye Cheon. “I added, giving him a hand salute.

“Farewell Rory. “He said. “Come on Allie, I’ll take you home.” Cheon said, holding his arm out.

“He so likes you. “I whispered to Allie.

“Lies.”Allie said, laughing.

“Keep telling yourself that. “I said, waving goodbye before walking inside.