THEY'RE BOTH ACTING LIKE JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS

Okay this is awkward. I mean why I would discuss my non-existent love life with five very attractive boys who I have only known for like ten mins on a somewhat personal level.

I know what you're thinking.

It's the same when interviews ask you if you're dating so why should this be any different.

Well I'll tell you...

I don't want to!

Okay sorry. I mean it's just weird because I mean they don't care. Why would they? They're probably thinking oh here we go another one of those stories where the she tells us how she has an adoring boyfriend who loves her and how she's hopelessly in love with him.

But they are completely wrong if they're thinking that.

"Umm I'm single." I replied, looking down into my lap.

No one spoke, the whole atmosphere was silent, it seemed like time had stopped. No one was moving, no one spoke. You could hear a pin drop it was that quiet.

"Okay. "Louis said, noticing the awkward tension.

But my question is why was so awkward. It seems like me being single is somewhat shocking.

Hahah that's not it.

Then....what is it?

"Umm next question." I said awkwardly, anything to move on.

"Okay it's your umm turn."Niall said, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Right." I said, once again scrolling through the tweets."@1DSAYHI asked who your celebrity crush is." I said, all the boys apart from Harry and Niall were in hysterics.

"Am I miss something?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Oh don't you worry love it will all come clear soon. "Louis said, smiling like a Cheshire cat which I was told is where Harry's from.

No he's not from a place called Cat, that'd be weird. I'm saying that my lovely sister told me where each boy's from in a much descripted manner.

Long story short Harry's from Cheshire and Louis's from Doncaster.

Okay back to my point about Louis smiling like a Cheshire cat.

It's just an expression.

Okay now I've explained that terribly let's get back to my exciting life filled with laughter and fun....

Just kidding my life's filled with awkward moments and me falling over in front of famous people.

"Okay I'll start it off. Leona Lewis. "Liam smiled.

"Emma Watson's pretty fit. "Louis said, placing his arm over Harry's shoulder.

"Megan Fox. "Zayn said, proudly.

"What about Harry and Niall?"I asked, noticing the two boys were silent looking down into their laps, for some reason looking anywhere but my face.

Am I that ugly to look at?

"Ummm you."Harry said, blushing slightly.

What?

"Um why?" I asked.

"What do you mean why? "Harry asked, looking up at me for the first time since had asked the question.

"Why would you have a crush on me? I'm a nobody." I said.

"Are you kidding?"Niall snapped, causing my eyes to widen. "Sorry I'm just saying why would you even think that?"Niall asked, confused.

"Why would people have a crush on such and awkward person who makes a fool of herself in front of hundreds of people?" I asked.